[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

3 hours ago, Johnny005611 said:

@Ziw Do you have any idea why my game always CRASH when I use this mod?

I'm using IR2.0.1 and everytime I copy the REWORK file to the game, it crashes.....

How can I use this mod in game version 1.3.0?

THX

I am currently using IR / Sequencer with no issues.

I'm assuming "2.0.1" was just a typo. You meant  IR "2.0.12" correct? - https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases

Also you are currently using version "1.0.3' of Sequencer correct? - https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/IR-Sequencer/releases/tag/1.0.3

1 hour ago, V8jester said:

I am currently using IR / Sequencer with no issues.

I'm assuming "2.0.1" was just a typo. You meant  IR "2.0.12" correct? - https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases

Also you are currently using version "1.0.3' of Sequencer correct? - https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/IR-Sequencer/releases/tag/1.0.3

Am I get it right

step 1:ZIP 2.0.12 to GameData

step 2:copy rework 1.1.2 to the file menu

step 3:copy 1.0.3 to the file menu

and I still get "crash"....

1 hour ago, Johnny005611 said:

Am I get it right

You have probably forgot this:

But full crash log uploaded to some cloud could reveal what is going on much quicker, without blind guess.

16 hours ago, Johnny005611 said:

Am I get it right

IR has become a little complicated to get all the Johnny-go-fast stuff working. Here is a step by step to get everything running.

3 hours ago, V8jester said:

IR has become a little complicated to get all the Johnny-go-fast stuff working. Here is a step by step to get everything running.

Thank you very much!

I've solved the problems perfectly by following your instruction!

Again thanks very much!

Thank you so much for the sequencer! This is exactly what i need :)

Unfortunately i have an issue with a sequence.

The sequence is as follows:

1 Adjust adjustable rail to 0.75 (right side of craft)

2 Adjust adjustable rail to 0.75 (left side of craft)

3 Wait for command/servos

4 Rotate IR rotatatron 180 (right side of craft)

5 Rotate IR rotatatron 180 (left side of craft)

6 Wait for command/servos

7 Adjust adjustable rail to 0.00 (right side of craft)

8 Adjust adjustable rail to 0.00 (left side of craft)

My problem is always both of the rotatatrons does the work, but one of them displays as in a sequence and is not completed. The green arrow/play symbol.

So the 6 Wait for command/servos does not activate and the sequence is not completed. 

I want the rotatrons to move the same way som i have tried to invert one of them and i have tried to change the position of one of the to -180. This works for the same rotation work.

I have also tried to change the line 3 and 6 to wait 2 sec, this finishes the move, but the sequence says not finished. and the the 4 or 5 line says in sequence.

Could someone help me :) What am i doing wrong.

Hmm.

I added the pack with all KSP 1.3 compatible components.

In my actual career I have no single IR part unlocked, but in VAB/SPH the log is already spammed with

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,Attempting to Grab IR Types...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,IR Version:2.0.9.0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,Got Assembly Types, grabbing Instance

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,Got Instance, Creating Wrapper Objects

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,Getting APIReady Object

7/29/2017 4:27:04 PM,IRSequencer-IRWrapper,Success: True

Is this on purpose?

Ok, i've never had Sequencer work flawlessly for me. At some point it just forgets how to work. Sometimes wiping out my sequences, sometimes not responding to a hotkey, and sometimes failing to proceed after a "Wait for servos" or wait timer. The game itself is stable, all windows accessible and servos can be manually controlled with default IR UI controls. After the first play, sequencer buttons become ineffective, but register input.

I'm on 1.3, 64bit, Sequencer 1.0.3 and IR 2.0.12, active struts folder deleted -- Log file

Any help appreciated.

Edited by achroma

• 4 weeks later...

On 2017-08-02 at 4:40 AM, achroma said:

Ok, i've never had Sequencer work flawlessly for me. At some point it just forgets how to work. Sometimes wiping out my sequences, sometimes not responding to a hotkey, and sometimes failing to proceed after a "Wait for servos" or wait timer. The game itself is stable, all windows accessible and servos can be manually controlled with default IR UI controls. After the first play, sequencer buttons become ineffective, but register input.

I'm on 1.3, 64bit, Sequencer 1.0.3 and IR 2.0.12, active struts folder deleted -- Log file

Any help appreciated.

.I'm having the exact same issue.

The wait for servos command sometimes just causes things to... stop. Some of the servos green bars will not fill up, despite the servos themselves moving normally.
If I spam the Advance Sequence button in-game it works, but without the timing it won't have the proper grip to move forwards.
If it means anything, I'm on 1.2.2 with the last released 1.2.2 versions of IR and Sequencer.

crkJGyd.png

Prototype mech:

Xtkiifp.png

Edited by ethanwdp

On 8/2/2017 at 10:40 AM, achroma said:

Any help appreciated.

On 8/26/2017 at 7:36 AM, ethanwdp said:

.I'm having the exact same issue.

The wait for servos command sometimes just causes things to... stop. Some of the servos green bars will not fill up, despite the servos themselves moving normally.
If I spam the Advance Sequence button in-game it works, but without the timing it won't have the proper grip to move forwards.
If it means anything, I'm on 1.2.2 with the last released 1.2.2 versions of IR and Sequencer.

crkJGyd.png

Sadly even though i followed install guide i encountered same issue with the sequencer.

Wait for servos - command waits indefinitely.

and it don't seem to react to set up keyboard shortcuts.

Edited by DirkLarien

1 hour ago, DirkLarien said:

Sadly even though i followed install guide i encountered same issue with the sequencer.

Wait for servos - command waits indefinitely.

and it don't seem to react to set up keyboard shortcuts.

if you set a servo to be in 0 and after "wait for servo" you still keep it in 0 it will JAM, like seriously it will jam and there is no way around that if you write the sequence that way, also that "calfR2 was used twice in same Area of servos between lines "5-11" that will also cause it to JAM because it will try to accomplish that 0 and 0.15 at the same time, and since that one servo can't do both, it will jam. also trying to move Rotators over 90 decree in one go will jam it. dunno what you are building but this should help alot if its about mechs with legs or something similiar.  @DirkLarien

20 hours ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

if you set a servo to be in 0 and after "wait for servo" you still keep it in 0 it will JAM, like seriously it will jam and there is no way around that if you write the sequence that way, also that "calfR2 was used twice in same Area of servos between lines "5-11" that will also cause it to JAM because it will try to accomplish that 0 and 0.15 at the same time, and since that one servo can't do both, it will jam. also trying to move Rotators over 90 decree in one go will jam it. dunno what you are building but this should help alot if its about mechs with legs or something similiar.  @DirkLarien

That was a quote, not my issue. :-) I just resized it so that it doesn’t take that much forum space.

Anyway from looking at what you say about the picture ....no it seems like its not related to my issue.
But it did worked fine few months back.

Then patch came ...yay :-(

I had to redo the sequence, because sequences didn’t survive patching process. And i did so the same way as before.

It used to work flawlessly like this....something seems off.

EDIT:

Just for fun, can you upload your own "MagicSmokeIndustries" folder ?

It seems to work for you. This might help us pinpoint if its cased by our installation of infernal robotics and  the rest, or some other cause.

EDIT 2 : its not just "wait for servos" command  it is the wait "timer" also.

It seems that no matter what happens. Next set of commands after any kind of wait command wont get triggered.

All Timers always stay in play state even after the state or time has run out and dont stop and switch to the next program in the row.

Sequence itself is correct since if i click through the sequence manually - by hitting the next step icon - it works..... but that is not the point of the sequencer.

Edited by DirkLarien
cause reasons

i don't have the rghts to upload MSI folder, BUT i can teach you the proper way to instal it. as you need the MODULE MANAGER mod, instal it first. then IR, then its expansions.    Then remove the "Active Struts Folder in MSI" also delete its plugin too, Then instal IR Sequencer, Run The Game so module manager patches their files, then close the game to check if those active struts are back and delete them again if they have, then run game again and it should work. eazy ^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.