[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

Just now, Skrypter said:

I'm using the latest RC built for KSP 1.1.2

The servo controls GUI works fine.When I try the sequencer, I can create the basic groups but I cant actually create any commands and when I try to, the game slows to a crawl until I close the sequence GUI.

6ddHbjD.png

Post a screenshot of your craft + sequencer UI open in editor and post your KSP .log somewhere please

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm using the IR Sequencer RC 1.0 and 1.1.3 version of KSP

I'm able to make a sequence and to play it, but I can't move the order of commands, it's kinda annoying.

Everytime I try to select a command and move it top or bottom, I have an exception showing in the KSP Debug Console as you can see on the link for the image.

http://imgur.com/7Y5MB6D

It's not readable on the screen so here is the message shown by the Exception :

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

There is also some others bugs, on the Move Servo, when you switch between your groups, the name of the servo will display something, and when you use the arrow to add the action, it's another servo who does the action on the commands. So I need to switch group, then select an other servo in the group, and select the right servo again.

That would be great to be able to save Sequence to be able to load it to another vessel,

Maybe it's because of the 1.1.3 version of KSP ?

If you need something else, ask me :)

Edit : Here is the KSP.log -> http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00391987709127799383

Edited by Saira76
Image missing / Add KSP.log

47 minutes ago, Saira76 said:

Hello,

I'm using the IR Sequencer RC 1.0 and 1.1.3 version of KSP

I'm able to make a sequence and to play it, but I can't move the order of commands, it's kinda annoying.

Everytime I try to select a command and move it top or bottom, I have an exception showing in the KSP Debug Console as you can see on the link for the image.

http://imgur.com/7Y5MB6D

It's not readable on the screen so here is the message shown by the Exception :

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

There is also some others bugs, on the Move Servo, when you switch between your groups, the name of the servo will display something, and when you use the arrow to add the action, it's another servo who does the action on the commands. So I need to switch group, then select an other servo in the group, and select the right servo again.

That would be great to be able to save Sequence to be able to load it to another vessel,

Maybe it's because of the 1.1.3 version of KSP ?

If you need something else, ask me :)

Edit : Here is the KSP.log -> http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00391987709127799383

Thank you. I don't have much time for KSP lately, but I'll try to take a look at that problem and release the 1.1.3 compatible version over the weekend. Due to how IR and Sequencer works it would not be possible to save and load sequences on different vessels, but sequences are saved in a .craft file so every time you load the same craft in Editor, you'll get your saved sequences as well. This also should apply to sub assemblies, but it wasn't tested properly.

7 hours ago, Ziw said:

Everyone please try this version. Recompiled for KSP 1.1.3 and fixed UI dependencies file (should fix the error with dragging and dropping)

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/IR-Sequencer/releases/tag/1.0.0

aaa new version, anything new or ubgrades in it? : ) btw the older version for 1.1.2 still works for me in 1.1.3 xD

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody - I forget who - pointed out that SpaceDock only has version 0.6 of this mod, and that CKAN is pointing to SpaceDock.  Assuming there's a reason SpaceDock hasn't got the current version, would there be any objection if I updated NetKAN to point directly at the GitHub releases (and use the ksp-avc integration to keep up)?  I have the patch ready to go but I'll not submit a PR if there's opposition.

14 hours ago, Darael said:

Somebody - I forget who - pointed out that SpaceDock only has version 0.6 of this mod, and that CKAN is pointing to SpaceDock.  Assuming there's a reason SpaceDock hasn't got the current version, would there be any objection if I updated NetKAN to point directly at the GitHub releases (and use the ksp-avc integration to keep up)?  I have the patch ready to go but I'll not submit a PR if there's opposition.

I don't mind.

The Sequencer is having trouble with multiple crafts of the same kind. Everytime I run a script on one craft it activates (only the Move Servo part of the script) on the other instead. I even tried naming both crafts group differently, it doesn't seem to recognize. I'm using the beta4 version with 1.1.2 after tedious hours of trying to get the script to work in the latest version, thinking it was a problem related to the mod version. 

7 hours ago, Supergamervictor said:

The Sequencer is having trouble with multiple crafts of the same kind. Everytime I run a script on one craft it activates (only the Move Servo part of the script) on the other instead. I even tried naming both crafts group differently, it doesn't seem to recognize. I'm using the beta4 version with 1.1.2 after tedious hours of trying to get the script to work in the latest version, thinking it was a problem related to the mod version. 

If the vessels in question are just clones of the same .craft file - it is a known issue. It will be fixed in next major IR release somewhere in autumn.

1 minute ago, Ziw said:

If the vessels in question are just clones of the same .craft file - it is a known issue. It will be fixed in next major IR release somewhere in autumn.

Its essentially a launcher that I'm making. The missile on them are different, but the base launcher is still the same. The name for the .craft file is different (Launcher + Launcher 3)

Hi, I install the mod as follows :

1.1.3 Kerbal

1 IR- 2.0.5 -Final -Full

2nd Rework_Repack_1.1.2

3rd IRSequencer -1.0 -Final

4th ModuleManager.2.6.25

I enter the game and install any part of the " infernal " robotics and install the sequencer does not work, but I sequencer icon to display the menu use

any advice or information of wisdom

4 hours ago, SHOSET said:

someone he works the " IRSequencer -1.0 -Final " in Kerbal 1.1.3 ? I can not run .

You need to add a probe core for your craft for Sequencer to work.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble figuring this mod out. I set the sequence to, say, turn four pivitrons 360 degrees, then turn them to 0, then repeat. the first four do not execute, then the pivitron turns 360, then stops. even when I somehow (dont kknow how) managed to get then to execute, the green bar goes to the top, goes back halfway, then stops. I am hopelessly lost, could someone please explain it? I would love a link to a recently made tutorial, I cant find one. thanks!

Edited by TheNumericDolfin
more to add

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I have a small question. I stumbled across this pretty big problem while trying this out. When I tried using the sequencer I couldn't because even when I attached the IR probe module it kept saying I had to attach it. I always play modded ksp in version 1.0.5 if that is a problem and if thats not it I would love to know what is so I could fix it.

-Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.