[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

• 2 weeks later...

Action Group Extended is not working properly. I use KSP 1.1.2 and have been testing both the Pre-Release and the Latest 1.0 (Even if it is for 1.1.3) with IR 2.0.1 till the latest version. All it gives out is error when adding in an AGX into the sequence. I even tested on a clean 1.1.3 install with the latest versions and came with the same result; 'Error'. Is this a known error, or should I report with full log?

Just now, Supergamervictor said:

Action Group Extended is not working properly. I use KSP 1.1.2 and have been testing both the Pre-Release and the Latest 1.0 (Even if it is for 1.1.3) with IR 2.0.1 till the latest version. All it gives out is error when adding in an AGX into the sequence. I even tested on a clean 1.1.3 install with the latest versions and came with the same result; 'Error'. Is this a known error, or should I report with full log?

That will have to wait until the KSP 1.2 update of Sequencer (due in couple weeks most likely). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2016 at 8:23 PM, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

ZIW any idea when the next update for IR and Sequencer will come for the KSP 1.2 :D i i need to finish my Metal Gear Sahelanthropus xD also i have an addictive need to build mechs again :,D also i will make a new Gif for you guys from the Sahelanthropus or from my new Duna Mech

IR beta is out. Sequencer is next on the list, most likely tomorrow.

Hi,

IR Sequence does not work for me.

I'm on KSP 1.2, i installed all the latest versions: IR 2.0.6, IR Sequencer 1.0.1, Rework 1.1.2

When clicking on the toolbar to activate the sequencer, i receive the following warning message in the logs: 

"Coroutine couldn't be started because the game object 'SequencerUISettingsWindowPrefab(Clone)' is inactive !"

Does anybody already had this problem?

Thank you for your help

4 hours ago, SPD13 said:

Hi,

IR Sequence does not work for me.

I'm on KSP 1.2, i installed all the latest versions: IR 2.0.6, IR Sequencer 1.0.1, Rework 1.1.2

When clicking on the toolbar to activate the sequencer, i receive the following warning message in the logs: 

"Coroutine couldn't be started because the game object 'SequencerUISettingsWindowPrefab(Clone)' is inactive !"

Does anybody already had this problem?

Thank you for your help

Do you by any chance have Contract Configurator installed? Can you post your log file (upload and link your KSP.log)?

Hi ! I'm a new user of ksp, and I'm having some troubles..Maybe someone could help me here :) 

I'm trying to use the Infernal Robotic mod with KSP 1.2

All parts are able to use in the hangar editor, but I can't find the servo controller windows (few days before the 1.2, with my previous version of KSP, it was working perfectly!) and now I can't use this mod.. I downloaded the last version of IR and IR-Sequencer.. Any idea? I send with this message a screen of my game, maybe I just missed something about this mod :

http://imgur.com/6FiHAxY

(sorry for my english..)

Thank you !

r..6FiHAxY.jpeg

8 hours ago, CdtShepard said:

Hi ! I'm a new user of ksp, and I'm having some troubles..Maybe someone could help me here :) 

I'm trying to use the Infernal Robotic mod with KSP 1.2

All parts are able to use in the hangar editor, but I can't find the servo controller windows (few days before the 1.2, with my previous version of KSP, it was working perfectly!) and now I can't use this mod.. I downloaded the last version of IR and IR-Sequencer.. Any idea? I send with this message a screen of my game, maybe I just missed something about this mod :

http://imgur.com/6FiHAxY

(sorry for my english..)

Thank you !

r..6FiHAxY.jpeg

I see you have a bunch of other mods installed, but I don't see IR icon in the toolbar on bottom right, meaning something is wrong with your IR install.

Can you test on a separate install just the stock game + IR?

Make sure you use the latest version of IR (2.0.6) available here:

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases/tag/2.0.6

16 hours ago, Ziw said:

Do you by any chance have Contract Configurator installed? Can you post your log file (upload and link your KSP.log)?

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I only have MechJeb and IR installed. MechJeb has been tested and working, no problem here.

I reinstalled IR from scratch (IR + IR Sequencer + Rework), using the latest beta released, flagged as "1.2" compatible.

my log file below:

here

I checked and i have an error that should be related to IR

[ERR 10:12:47.717] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 10:12:47.718] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 10:12:47.721] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'IRSurfaceSampler': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Best

8 minutes ago, SPD13 said:

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I only have MechJeb and IR installed. MechJeb has been tested and working, no problem here.

I reinstalled IR from scratch (IR + IR Sequencer + Rework), using the latest beta released, flagged as "1.2" compatible.

my log file below:

here

I checked and i have an error that should be related to IR

[ERR 10:12:47.717] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 10:12:47.718] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 10:12:47.721] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'IRSurfaceSampler': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Best

IR Surface Sampler from IR rework is outdated, but should not affect anything except for the corresponding part. If you still wish to use that part you should wait until Zodius releases an update to his pack. Alternatively you may try to get the updated Surface Sampler plugin here: https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/IR-Surface-Sampler/tree/master/GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Parts/Rework_Utility/Plugins

Also IR Active Struts is not compatible with KSP 1.2 yet, so I suggest removing it from your install for now.

Both can be found in the relevant subfolders in your GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries folder.

Apart from the error message in your log about Coroutine (which should not affect anything), I don't see any problems with IR Sequencer. Can you post a screenshot of your craft? Does IR work for you when you move things manually?

1 hour ago, SPD13 said:

IR is working when moving things manually.

Below a screenshot of a simple craft. The error message appears when i click on the sequencer in the toolbar:

KSP_ir.png

Please try this small trick for me. Take the IR 2.0.6 zip file from github, and install it again, overwriting any files. I suspect there is an issue with AssetBundle file that comes with IRSequencer.

19 minutes ago, SPD13 said:

Sorry, no change :-(

I even checked and i have the same AssetBundles/ir_ui_objects.ksp file as the IR 2.0.6 Zip

Ok, couple more tricks, before I have to get down to code:

Please try deleting GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/IRSequencer/Plugins/PluginData/IRSequencer/Config.xml

Because the error you are getting should not affect the main Sequencer window, I suspect that window might be drawn outside the screen for some reason.

Also, does Sequencer window work for you in the VAB? Can you post a log where you try to open Sequencer from VAB, this might give me some more information.

4 hours ago, Ziw said:

I see you have a bunch of other mods installed, but I don't see IR icon in the toolbar on bottom right, meaning something is wrong with your IR install.

Can you test on a separate install just the stock game + IR?

Make sure you use the latest version of IR (2.0.6) available here:

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases/tag/2.0.6

Thanks for your help ! So..I uninstalled KSP and all mods. Now there is just the clean install of KSP with just the IR mod. I have got the IR icon, but no IR parts...? 

(In the IR mod folder ("parts"), there is 0 files..)

7u89LF3.jpg

Edited by CdtShepard

Really many thanks for your help.

I deleted the Config.xml. Same error. Same error also in the VAB

Maybe i did something wrong in the setup. I don't want you to dive in the code, if i made a setup mistake i would feel really bad to waste your time :-)

Does it works for you on KSP 1.2 ?

KSP_ir2.png

2 minutes ago, SPD13 said:

Really many thanks for your help.

I deleted the Config.xml. Same error. Same error also in the VAB

Maybe i did something wrong in the setup. I don't want you to dive in the code, if i made a setup mistake i would feel really bad to waste your time :-)

Does it works for you on KSP 1.2 ?

KSP_ir2.png

It does, and I'm on a Mac too. Let me check the release, maybe something is wrong with the files I uploaded to github. Can you please try replacing your MagicSmokeIndustries folder with this one: this is the exact copy of my test setup on my Macbook Pro, so it should theoretically work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9f5PHcywXQIQm9Xajh0LXhpeDA/view?usp=sharing

13 minutes ago, CdtShepard said:

Thanks for your help ! So..I uninstalled KSP and all mods. Now there is just the clean install of KSP with just the IR mod. I have got the IR icon, but no IR parts...? 

(In the IR mod folder ("parts"), there is 0 files..)

7u89LF3.jpg

Latest 2.0.6 release comes partless, you can grab the basic parts here: https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases/download/2.0.0/IR-LegacyParts.zip

or some advanced parts here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/59359-wip-msis-infernal-robotics-model-rework-v02-pre-release-beta/&do=findComment&comment=2564645

9 minutes ago, Ziw said:

YEAH ! It works ! Thank you very much for your help !!

17 minutes ago, CdtShepard said:

YEAH ! It works ! Thank you very much for your help !!

Glad it works for you.

Once I get some more free time I'll record a video on using Sequencer and some IR tricks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.