What They Found in my Head...

Fr8monkey

• 6 months later...

Sorry for not keeping up to date.  Honestly, I thought no-one cared much.

I'm doing OK.  Just feels like my head is a fishbowl that is being stirred all the time.  In physical therapy for dizziness; but is going slow.  Don't check the site as much as I used to.  Just tired all the time still... bit alive so there is that!

Edited by Fr8monkey

17 hours ago, Fr8monkey said:

I'm doing OK.  Just feels like my head is a fishbowl that is being stirred all the time.  In physical therapy for dizziness; but is going slow.  Don't check the site as much as I used to.  Just tired all the time still... bit alive so there is that!

You're a true man.:cool: 

19 minutes ago, Fr8monkey said:

I don't know about that.  Having a chunk taken out of your head with an ice cream scoop don't make a man... or, maybe it does. :wink:

You know you just made the operation sound like a Soviet Russian wound operation in mid-WWII, right? That just sounds morbid as hell, and makes the OP not just a man, but a damn veteran... :wink:

On February 3, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Fr8monkey said:

I swear, I could never do this, though for some reason, I still watched the video...  I'd be terrible with having part of my head taken out...  I'm really glad it wasn't cancerous.  I guess your signature makes sense...

8 minutes ago, Fr8monkey said:

That's OK.  probably not using that part anyway.  I can still play KSP, so it isn't all bad!!!

True.  All it was doing was using your food/energy and growing.

On 05/02/2016 at 8:35 PM, Fr8monkey said:

Now if they could just make the voices stop...  DOWN WITH THE PROLETARIAT!!!  Sorry, it wont happen again.

ALL HAIL THE BOURGEOISIE- wait wut?

On 05/02/2016 at 10:10 AM, Tex Mechs Robot said:

The real question is, how did it taste?

Whooooa, dude.

f0a1a0e1473bf5e5174b699b5d84d081b0bdc1b9

Edited by Matuchkin

On 2/5/2016 at 11:24 PM, Matuchkin said:

You know you just made the operation sound like a Soviet Russian wound operation in mid-WWII, right?

*soviet parody mode on*

MOTHER RUSSIA DOES NOT NEED SURGICAL DEVICES, ICE CREAM SCOOP AND VODKA BOTTLE WILL DO FOR SURGERY!

100% GUARANTEED, COMRADE!

*soviet parody mode off*

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Aperture Science said:

*soviet parody mode on*

MOTHER RUSSIA DOES NOT NEED SURGICAL DEVICES, ICE CREAM SCOOP AND VODKA BOTTLE WILL DO FOR SURGERY!

100% GUARANTEED, COMRADE!

*soviet parody mode off*

*soviet parody mode on*

DON'T FORGET BENDY STRAW!

*soviet parody mode off*

• 3 months later...

Been a year... what a long, long year.  Physical therapy didn't do much.  Still dizzy and light headed to the point of passing out most of the time, so nothing has changed there.  Now on disability and Social Security since there is no way I can work now. 

Still tired all the time.  Just doing laundry is a chore sometimes.  need to rest most of the time and even gained 45 lbs.  That is the worst part,, so there is that.  Trying to loose it; but isn't easy when yo have no energy.

Thanks for all the thoughts. 

Glad to see that you made it, I hope everything finishes healing quickly. If you ever need motivation, remember that this guy had more or less a tunnel in his head, and recovered. And I thought I was so amazing with the hole I had in my back. Also, remember the probiotics after you finish needing antibiotics, as someone else has said.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.