Devnote Tuesday: Thank you!

SQUAD

CONGRATULATIONS to you, Squad, for reaching a major milestone in this excellent game!

Kerbal Space Program has a special place in my heart and I don't think I have stuck with any game for as long as I have this one. Thank you so much for creating such a great game! I look forward to this release and whatever comes after!

Thanks SQUAD, for making the best game i´ve ever played. It´s been a helluva ride to 1.0, and i wanna congratulate all of you on the awesome work you´ve done these past years!

Looking forward to 1.0 :D

Edited by Leoworm

Thank YOU guys for making a game that I have been able to sink so many hours of my free time. Thank you for creating a game that has got me involved with such a great community!

Just thankyou!

Tweety

Lastly, I’ve dedicated a couple of days here to implement a feature which I think has been missing for far too long from the game, and I really didn’t want to leave it out of our 1.0 release. More on that one later though… I’m very happy I got the opportunity to implement it though. I feel it wouldn’t have been a proper release without it.

Planetary transfer window calculator or clouds?

Very excited about 1.0, thank you for all the hard work Squad, and of course the testing team!

Hm I joined at the steam release time of 0.19 but I had a look arround 0.13 into the game but at that time thought is was not worth my time... how wrong i was.

It has come a long way and I am glad that the ideas of many mods even if lately by 1.0 have made it into the game...

And I am glad that there is some piece of hardcore like reentry heat which you can turn up down or off thats something i really like, if you could make something like remottech or lifesupport like tac into the stockgame that would be over the top but someone have to has dreams right? :wink:

Lastly, I’ve dedicated a couple of days here to implement a feature which I think has been missing for far too long from the game, and I really didn’t want to leave it out of our 1.0 release. More on that one later though… I’m very happy I got the opportunity to implement it though. I feel it wouldn’t have been a proper release without it.

When is "later"? :)

There's already a growing speculation thread.

I haven't been part of the community for the entire ride, but it's been one hell of a ride nonetheless. My game-playing life started in the 8-bit era when tiny dev teams were the norm. That era gave us some great, unique games, partly due to the fact that there was no-one on those teams to say "that idea doesn't seem like it'll sell".

KSP is one of the best modern successors to that mindset. Thank you for a wonderfully unique game that has absorbed literally thousands of hours of my life. You have a lot to be proud of.

Well done guys!

Thank you Squad for making one of the best games I've ever played and thank you once again for showing the gaming industry exactly how an "early access" title should be done!

Can't wait to fully explore all the new stuff in 1.0...

All the best for your future endeavors, you deserve a bit of a break now. :cool:

KSP is easily the best $howevermuchitwasatthetime I have ever spend on a game. The only other ones that come close to competing are Spore (+expansions) and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (+expansions). The "Create and Play" genre of PC games is my favorite, especially when there is Science! to be had!

Thank you Squad for making a game that has challenged and inspired me on so many levels. I purchased KSP two years ago and it has got to be the best value for money I've ever had. Even after two years of playing multiple saves, I

Good luck with the last tweaks and fixes! I cannot wait to see what plans you have in store post 1.0.

--

Jasper

All I ask is that they've nailed the memory leak for OSX. I've gone back to 0.25 as 0.9 is just too painful to play with its continual crashing after 15 mins of play.

If that is cured then good on yer. You're ready for prime time.

If not then I'm outta here. Simple.

All I ask is that they've nailed the memory leak for OSX. I've gone back to 0.25 as 0.9 is just too painful to play with its continual crashing after 15 mins of play.

If that is cured then good on yer. You're ready for prime time.

If not then I'm outta here. Simple.

OSX? Mac OS?

I didn't know there was a memory leak on that OS. Well hope they fix it for you 2.5% who use Macintosh Computers for gaming.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.