Devnote Tuesday: Thank you!

SQUAD

Although there are only a handful of them (but that's what I want to change :) with help from the company I work for) at the moment, your game has been inspiring young minds in my country to pursue fields related to physics, mathematics and engineering. As a developing nation, we need young people who are interested to pursue STEM-related fields, I think this will help our future as a nation. Your product has been a source of inspiration and fun. Thank you Squad for creating an excellent and true "edutainment" product! More power to you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Today is Tuesday, but will we get a Devnotes?

According to wikipedia:

Although Mexican citizens feel very proud of the meaning of the Anniversary of the Battle of Puebla, today it is not observed as a national holiday in Mexico. However, all public schools are closed nation-wide in Mexico on May 5. The day is an official holiday in the State of Puebla, where the Battle took place, and also a full holiday (no work) in the neighboring State of Veracruz.

Is Squad at work today?

Today is Tuesday, but will we get a Devnotes?

According to wikipedia:

Is Squad at work today?

From what I understand, the entire team is in Mexico this week.

It's unlikely they're doing anything interesting enough to put in a devnote.

Though, I think I saw Maxmaps tweeting that they're having a meeting regarding THE FUTURE...some time?

I think they're allowed a week off from the devnotes.

I hope we get a couple of pictures from the Squad meetup, preferably a serious we're trying to look professional here one, and another one with.... less seriousness, like mojitos in rockomax jumbo 64 glasses while playing jenga and Maxmap's wearing a watermelon hat with a big 1.0 rocket shaped cake in the background or something.

rockomax jumbo 64 glasses
ATTENTION SQUAD: I would buy this.
Yeah, that's about the only piece of external Kerbal merch that I would buy, too, so long as they were 64oz glasses.

Yeah, that's about the only piece of external Kerbal merch that I would buy, too, so long as they were 64oz glasses.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to regex again."... well done xD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.