Raise your Glass for Squad

One-Way Films

I raise a half-empty glass(the empty part in under the water, if you see what I mean by that :wink: ) to every modder, moderators, developers, QA team, experimental testers and everyone who help the development of KSP, past and present.

I still remember trying the game when it was still in 0.13.3, buying it in 0.15/0.16 update(the lag was huge). Time run fast, looking back, I see the hard work everyone had made to make this game like it is right now.

raise another glass, a full one this time

Raise a glass for those who have left the team, Your work still lives on.

A special toast goes out to DamionRayne, Cap'n'Skunky, and Rowsdower Though you may have left, you were the best community mangers we could have wished for. (also goes out to whoever currently runs "the show")

Hereby, I raise a glass of the most noble (and nerdy) beverage I have yet gotten my hands on to celebrate such a rare occasion:

G1dpopR.jpg

If SPACE tastes nearly as fastastic as this one, then Minmus must be the most glorious mint icecream ever!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.