Harv's 'Long Overdue' Feature?

Akinesis

I doubt that it is life support , since HarvesteR already said more than once he was unwilling to put it on stock game.

What? In fact he said that he like the idea of LS but he doesn't exactly know how to implement it

Arent the IVAs already first person?

Yeah I worded that poorly. I meant more "The ability to move through the ship in IVA mode"

I saw on the first page someone suggest First Person EVA and I got confused. Hey, it's late in the day for me (i.e. morning for everybody else)

Delta-v readout

Rad Alt

Biome mapping?

These seem like the most likely candidates that have been mentioned given what we know. These are both simple features that a single programmer could knock out in short order.

I think clouds, KAS, or IVA stuff would take far too long.

Happy landings!

Edited by Starhawk

I don't know if it's what he was talking about in the post, but a way to generate/consume resources during time-warp almost has to be added now to support the new science-over-time generation capability of the Science lab.

My vote is they finally added a ringed planet. I've been waiting many a release for that one.

That would be great. Unless a lot of the work is already done however, there is not enough time to add another planet.

Happy landings!

I don't know if it's what he was talking about in the post, but a way to generate/consume resources during time-warp almost has to be added now to support the new science-over-time generation capability of the Science lab.

Put a satellite in orbit around kerbin with solar panels and set some timewarp. You will notice resource generation while warping is already there

Put a satellite in orbit around kerbin with solar panels and set some timewarp. You will notice resource generation while warping is already there

LethalDose is likely referring to the long-standing issues of generating resources while consuming them. The timing of the code updates means that you can run out of power while fully supplied in some cases. It's more of an issue in modding: Life support running out kills your crew and electricity running out makes you lose your probe. Mods also create more situations where these resource issues are likely to occur.

I want an IVA like camera for Command-Seat crafts, and even more the ability to add kerbals to command seats in the editor.

Yes, yes, yes--for some big ships I'm working on I'm building a 'bridge' with command chairs, science stations etc, and it'd be great to be able to view out the front window from the captain's chair. I don't think this is it though, would require too much testing--and at this point, any new feature could cascade QA time through all the rest of the modules in the program, very risky.