are moderaters partially AI?

daniel l.

If you look underneath a post you see a small icon with an exclamation mark inside a triangle: if you click that you can report the post to the moderators. Since we all get alerted whenever someone reports a thread we're usually very quick to respond, even if there's only a limited number of moderators :)

Seriously Dude, of course they are A.I. It's Skynet, The Matrix, Disney all rolled into one. It's all about World domination, man. Thought control. Orwell, man. Orwell. I mean has anybody actually ever seen one in person. They're a construct of some super computers chained together by hyper-lasers in Area 51 run by Majestic 12. And if you do think you have seen one in person, just one word - holograms. Just like on STNG. Only the air was probably atomized with psychedelic aerosol to make you believe that you've seen a real person. Trust me man, none of this is real. Ones and zeros. One and zeros. Now put that in your brain pan and let it simmer. I gotta go before they trace my ip...

[h=1]

[/h]

Seriously Dude, of course they are A.I. It's Skynet, The Matrix, Disney all rolled into one. It's all about World domination, man. Thought control. Orwell, man. Orwell. I mean has anybody actually ever seen one in person. They're a construct of some super computers chained together by hyper-lasers in Area 51 run by Majestic 12. And if you do think you have seen one in person, just one word - holograms. Just like on STNG. Only the air was probably atomized with psychedelic aerosol to make you believe that you've seen a real person. Trust me man, none of this is real. Ones and zeros. One and zeros. Now put that in your brain pan and let it simmer. I gotta go before they trace my ip...

[h=1]

[/h]

Forgot about the Illuminati man.

I think the better question would be, is it possible for AI to have secretly advanced to the point where the moderators are 100% A.I.

Why make a big scene killing humans, when you can silently replace them.... maybe you're one of them, the AIs! You are aren't you?

Eh? There's a possibility they aren't?

Uh, that would explain why the forums didn't explode when I PM'd all the moderators "This statement is false".

Everyone knows that paradoxes only work in the movies. A simple watch dog timer would indicate the program is stuck in a loop and break out of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.