Lassie, come Home!

SlowThought

I've spent the last few months letting my PUPs and DAWGs run free throughout the system, but with 1.0 almost upon us, it's time to call them home.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

So that sets the parameters for the design of KSS Redemption. The mission to Duna means I need room for 4. The Laythe rescue will probably drive Delta V. And Eve's going to require an armada, and probably a non-PUP style rover.

See, zekes, I had a plan (ok, the plan was that someday I'd make a plan). :P

KSS Redemption has a quick shakedown cruise around the Kerbin system, picking up Derzon and Tomman on the way. My spaceplane secrets are revealed.

Now that I've finally got spaceplane techniques that work for me, 1.0 is going to muck things up again. More things going BOOM! More gratuitous violence! YEAH!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will NOT upgrade until all Kerbals are saved... Redemption, Ascension, and Reception work as expected on the Duna mission, but who expects that in KSP?

After refueling, Redemption/Ascension will head out to Laythe. Redemption will return minus one lander, plus one Kerbonaut.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.