Counting down the days until KSP 1.0: Day 3

SQUAD

Wheres day 2 and 1?

Those would be Saturday and Sunday. You don't expect Squad to work on the weekend, do you? LOL.

I agree with you, though. There should have been Day 2 and Day 1 videos. That said, Scott Manley has quite a long video on YouTube showing the new features. His is way better than the miserable snippets that Squad released.

11am BST and no patch presenting itself yet on Steam...
Squad is in Mexico. Ya gotta understand that Mexican time is different. Just so long as v 1.0 is posted by 2359 CST, then they've hit their deadline. Mañana, my man, mañana. Edited by Apollo13

Those would be Saturday and Sunday. You don't expect Squad to work on the weekend, do you? LOL.

I agree with you, though. There should have been Day 2 and Day 1 videos. That said, Scott Manley has quite a long video on YouTube showing the new features. His is way better than the miserable snippets that Squad released.

Squad is in Mexico. Ya gotta understand that Mexican time is different. Just so long as v 1.0 is posted by 2359 CST, then they've hit their deadline. Mañana, my man, mañana.

That and they had/have a 48 hour live stream event

Squad is in Mexico. Ya gotta understand that Mexican time is different. Just so long as v 1.0 is posted by 2359 CST, then they've hit their deadline. Mañana, my man, mañana.

Does Mexico use Metric Time or Imperial Time? I'm using "I want 1.0 right now" time!

[h=1]Server Migration[/h]Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration.

We appreciate your patience.

404 "patience" not found.

:D :D :D

I bought a SpaceNavigator as a treat to myself in anticipation of KSP 1.0. Just setting it up now.

No, it's one of these...

http://www.3dconnexion.co.uk/products/spacemouse/spacenavigator.html

Works, but found a few annoying bugs in KSP already. Apparently they won't be fixed in 1.0 but whatever, I'll work around them.

Made a perfect landing on the island runway first time of asking! I had to reduce the sensitivity of the device in the settings though, it's pretty twitchy until you tune it just right. Flies a jet like a dream.

• 2 weeks later...