OMG. I killed Jeb...

NeoMorph

So I am playing Elite Dangerous when I killed a bunch of pirates... Nothing unusual about that except I then was taking a swig of pop when I noticed WHO I had actually killed...

qcMepsA.png

After snorting Tango all over my keyboard I had a good giggle.

He tried to jack my load... err... steal my cargo is what I meant.

It wasn't until after I had killed him that I did a double take and I had to check the comms log to confirm it hehe. I've also killed Sarl Cagan several times and various other famous peeps.

He tried to jack my load... err... steal my cargo is what I meant.

It wasn't until after I had killed him that I did a double take and I had to check the comms log to confirm it hehe. I've also killed Sarl Cagan several times and various other famous peeps.

You... you animal! Killing our heroes, how could you? They just wanted food, they were just hungry.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised something... THAT JEBEDIAH WAS A FAKE...

Why? Well, when has Jeb ever said "This isn't worth dying for."... NOT EVER... He would would probably have said "I'm about to die? ADD MOAR BOOOOSTERS!"

Ive also run into jeb while playing Elite: Dangerous , i found a disturbing lack of SRBs on his sidewinder and suicidal flying.

Needless to say he was an obvious fake.

Edited by vicwarrior
E : D turns into a smiley

I saw a ship called Micheal Gove (The very unpopular Ex-Education Secretary in the UK). As a student I felt obligated to shoot him, he even had a bounty :D His bounty was about 9000 credits.

I have also encountered a Kerman Kerbin in Elite, but he was just a trader.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.