Adding cloud would be nice

What irritates me is they will have spent more time making the clouds in the animation video as they would have to spend to add actual clouds to the ACTUAL GAME!

Or animations for the videos but we still have not even a surface sample grabbing animation.

Ideally I'd hope for more than one cloud though, ya know?

Just one cloud, but it's like a stalker, always just there when you're looking at it, only sneaking up on you when you're not looking. That way you only need one cloud to make it look like there's scttered clouds everywhere.

Seriously, I'd like to see clouds implemented. I'm not big on making things look pretty, but I was rather surprised how much having clouds increased immersion for me when I tried a mod that added them.

I hate to be condescending but this has been suggested dozens of times and discussed to death. Besides, there already is a mod for this.

Why hasn't this been locked yet like every other time this has been suggested?

I hate to be condescending but this has been suggested dozens of times and discussed to death. Besides, there already is a mod for this.

Why hasn't this been locked yet like every other time this has been suggested?

It might well be once a moderator gets around to reading it but backseat moderation is frowned upon. From the forum rules:

3.2 Moderator action requests

If you feel a certain message requires staff attention please send a report to the moderators by clicking the appropriate button underneath the post. Do not just call it out in a thread and do not assume that your requested action will be taken because you have done so. This is considered "backseat moderation" and may actionable.

But if we get some clouds, we would also need more atmospheric scattering wouldnt we...

I think for the most part nice floating pictures could work except when you get close enough to fly through, then swap it for the smoke effect....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.