A very special gift from Shapeways! (Ended)

KasperVld

[TABLE=width: 700, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Hello everyone!

Have you ever wanted to hold a Kerbal in your hand, look him right in the eye and maybe even congratulate him for surviving a particularly perilous trip?

We have just the thing for you: the generous people at Shapeways are looking to give away a free 3D printed Kerbal figurine of choice1 to one of our forum members.

Entering this giveaway is very easy: all you need is a forum account. Answer the question in the form below for a shot at the prize! We will pick a winner at random from all valid entries. The contest will run until the moment we release 1.0!

Visit the Kerbal Space Program shop on Shapeways!

1 Any item from the KSP store on Shapeways can be chosen with the exception of the complete IVA crew.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

We'd like to congratulate stanz25 for winning our Shapeways figurine giveaway! He's won his pick of a 3D printed Kerbal figurine from the Shapeways store.

Check out the 3D printed Kerbal figurines for yourself at http://www.shapeways.com/shops/kerbalspaceprogram

[/TD]

[TD]0FEUoCm.png[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Edited by sal_vager

I've got a Jebediah Kerman and a Gene Kerman from Shapeways. I can honestly say they are the coolest things. Then again I also have an oil painting of Jebediah and a canvas print of a first orbit experience in my apartment... I think I enjoy KSP. :D

Hahaha this is awesome Kasper! Shapeways you rock!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha this is awesome Kasper! Shapeways you rock!

LOL I guess double posting is what happens when getting bad internet while on mobile... hehe... XD Thanks for the rep lol

Edited by Avera9eJoe