The KSP 1.0 Grand Discussion Thread: Conquering Space Was Never This Easy!

KasperVld

For finally making it to KSP version 1.0 (actually version 1.01 in 6 hrs time when someone goes "EKKK major bug!" :D ) and bringing the art of rocket science to the masses in a really fun way

For sure we've lost somethings over the 4 yr trek to this point ... wobbley rockets, the kraken, and magic boulder.. gone but never forgotten.

But then we've gained so much more... muns and planets for example, and a huge flight roster of willing victi... errm brave crews ready to make the ultimate sacrifice when you notice that the staging is wrong... usually at 25 km up and at 1km/sec and just after the staging button has been pressed. :sticktongue:

We've got science, planning, careers, NASA , rovers, space planes and Elon Musk (I'm sure he plays KSP in the evenings and comes into work the next day and says "guys.. I got this great new plan for our rockets....."

And as I said to start with.. well done to all of Squad's crew , past and present for making KSP the game it is today

Boris_T_Roach

Backer since Version 0.12

#HYPETRAIN Report:

The #HYPETRAIN reached it's final destination on page 562, with a max #HYPEVELOCITY of about 2.5 pages per minute.

PLAID was reached officially reached on page 502, despite the 502 errors on the forum server. #META-502

Congratulations on a #HYPETRAIN well conducted, I will be on KSP as soon as I am off of work!

Congratulations on the launch, guys :)

May it get the reviews and awards it deserves!

Oh, and please make sure to release that "official countdown" sound files present in the CG Animation for the modders to finally create a good "kerbalized" countdown mod ;) Thank you very much :)

Steam download is flawless and fast... I feel guilty for already having killed Jeb.

(If Steam's download is queued, it's because you have another game open; close it, go to manage downloads, start it going.)

Direct download of new install complete from the site. Thanks Squad. If you get a server migration comment or if it flips out back to the front screen, just backspace to return to the download screen and try again. Took a few tries to get it to fire.

You are able to get to the site now, the front page is open. Click buy now, then on that page login. Then go to account. You should be able to download from the account page. Might take a few tries, the website seems a little flakey connecting up properly on occasion.