[1.12.x] USI Life Support

RoverDude

5 hours ago, goldenpsp said:

A screenshot of your gamedata folder might help.

Ij7VXfy.png

5 hours ago, RoverDude said:

There was a version of the constellation out there that missed it.  Grab it from any of the regular installs or from the forums.

2 hours ago, Tacombel said:

Directly in Gamedata

I've done that, still having the same issue.

Edited by Alectrisity

6 minutes ago, Alectrisity said:

Ij7VXfy.png

I've done that, still having the same issue.

Because you have installed it wrong.  There should be a gamedata folder inside the constellation folder.  The contents of that gamedata go in your gamedata. 

It should look more like this

lceUoKp.png

Nom-o-Matic modules cause errors in the game. When I attach them in editor I get the error: module science experiment does not use IScalarModule.

Several days ago I had a serious disaster when I attached some lights on my Satellite Station it exploded. I thought it was because of the last minor update of KSP. But now I'm 99% this was the cause. The issue appeared after I installed the nom-o-matic on my station.

Unfortunatelly I have started a new game and I cannot provide logs etc but the error still appears in editor.

Edited by alphaprior

2 hours ago, alphaprior said:

Nom-o-Matic modules cause errors in the game. When I attach them in editor I get the error: module science experiment does not use IScalarModule.

Several days ago I had a serious disaster when I attached some lights on my Satellite Station it exploded. I thought it was because of the last minor update of KSP. But now I'm 99% this was the cause. The issue appeared after I installed the nom-o-matic on my station.

Unfortunatelly I have started a new game and I cannot provide logs etc but the error still appears in editor.

Given that nom o matics do not have a science experiment partmodule on them, I think your princess is in another castle.

Edited by RoverDude

33 minutes ago, alphaprior said:

I don't know why it's says science experiment maybe the part uses some stock model or something? But whenever I use nom-o-matic in editor this message appears.

The Nom-O-Matics that I include do not have science modules and do not use stock modules.  What specific part is giving you grief?  Maybe a screenshot of the actual part?

16 minutes ago, alphaprior said:

Both Nom-O-Matic parts the big one 25000-I and small ones 5000 and 25000. I checked the Observation cupola since they look the same with 5000 no error here.

and here the screenshot a simple test just a pod and Nom-O-Matic 25000-I 

dGJZ4O2.jpg

Not it.  Probably a mod conflict on your end.  I am not seeing that issue using the same parts you are.

2 hours ago, alphaprior said:

Oh well I have done it already 3 times even started a new game. I have 104 mods and try to keep them updated and only the ones I need.
I love mods but always cause problems...

With that many the chances of running into an incompatibility is not trivial.  Personally I don't get it,  My most heavily modded game I think was maybe 10?

7 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

With that many the chances of running into an incompatibility is not trivial.  Personally I don't get it,  My most heavily modded game I think was maybe 10?

I solve the problem by just using my own and a handful of QoL mods :D

21 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

I solve the problem by just using my own and a handful of QoL mods :D

RoverDude you are a modder, and probably programmer and you know how to find problems. My programming skills are very limited and I've found myself spending hours to find problematic mods in various games instead of actually enjoying the game.
The easy solution someone will say don't use mods or use a few like 10 or so. BUT.... how can I? I mean I use all your mods and among in my mod list are TweakScale, BetterBurnTime, Community parts,tech, categories etc InterstellarFuelSwitch and more... How can I play the game without them? Meh.... Mods bring stuff in games that become essential and they are not just nice add-ons. So essentially frustrating...
I wish developers to adopt most mods so games run smoothly but... :unsure:

15 minutes ago, alphaprior said:

RoverDude you are a modder, and probably programmer and you know how to find problems. My programming skills are very limited and I've found myself spending hours to find problematic mods in various games instead of actually enjoying the game.
The easy solution someone will say don't use mods or use a few like 10 or so. BUT.... how can I? I mean I use all your mods and among in my mod list are TweakScale, BetterBurnTime, Community parts,tech, categories etc InterstellarFuelSwitch and more... How can I play the game without them? Meh.... Mods bring stuff in games that become essential and they are not just nice add-ons. So essentially frustrating...
I wish developers to adopt most mods so games run smoothly but... :unsure:

Well maybe you could start by actually letting everyone know what mods you are using?  Someone in the community might be able to pick out a known compatibility issue.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.