Mouse going havoc in VAB/SPB and in flight

Hi,

i really hope whatever i write is understandable. Long time no real english practicing.

Im running Mint 17.1 /Nvidia 660gtx/Roccat Kone XTD Mouse/ German local. etc. When in "Map" i can scroll and turn around no problem. But when in VAB, after i added a part to the "empty" space, whenever i "left-click-hold" and turn the mouse, the sight goes havoc to all sides, as if the signal gets scrambled and to 1000000 sensitivity. when trying to fly that thing i constructed, the same happens. also the mousewheel seems to be on too high sens.

i allready disabled aa, ppfx.. no change. setup the sensitivity of some stuff to 0.25 (as described here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/220200/discussions/0/864974467288867445/?l=german )

no change, i even tried the LC_ALL-fix. (which diasabled contracts,flags and more ingame.) but. no change.

Anyone around with any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Well, LC_ALL is built into the KSP.x86 now so you don't need it there, but it's still required for x86_64

The settings.cfg gets changed, so that needs to be deleted, if that doesn't fix it please post your game logs.

Yeah, im running 64bit. Thats why i took this script:

#!/bin/sh

export LC_ALL=C

export LD_PRELOAD="libpthread.so.0 libGL.so.1"

export __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS=1

exec taskset -c 2-3 ./KSP.x86_64

after complete KSPdeletion, reinstall per Steam and starting 6 times with only the script, everything is working fine atm. even in fullscreen. will try some mods with ckan next. Thanks sal.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.