no contracts available

im not sure how to describe it, other than that. i started a brand new game for 1.0 and mission control is empty, as are my flags when i set up the save, but im less concerned about that. im using remote tech, infernalrobotics, kethane, hyper edit, kas, kerbal engineer and am using active texture management. beyond that my mods are parts like stationparts or fueled wings etc. nothing gamebreaking i wouldnt think.

i did as you suggested and indeed i can now see contracts and flags, however the game crashes in VAB, launchpad or sometimes on load. is there a way to modify ATM to allow contracts and also keep the game running? although i did notice many parts had no texture when i played the first time. i had initially gotten all the way through a science mission (just couldnt get contracts) when i had ATM loaded. so itd be nice to get the playability along with the contracts...unless i should just play in science mode? on the whole im worried because the 1.0 aerodynamics match FAR and FAR always made my game twitchy going in and out of VAB or launchpad.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.