Sign in to follow this  
Scorpians

Where is the barn. . #BringTheBarnBack

Thank god. Keep that trailer park full of terrible memes out of my space simulator game.

• Like 1

Nice trailers and vans in the 1.0 movie though, very 50's NASA/NACA :)

Two things would make me less opposed to the barn.

1. Make it less ugly, get rid of the trailers, etc. AFAIK, we weren't 'going mobile' in the 1920's-50's.

2. Start out with sounding rockets and other early 20th century rocket science experiments and tech.

I thought they said it would be back. . I don't see it.

They did retract that statement a few days ago. The problem is that the retraction was in a totally different place than the initial statement. You'd need to be an NSA contractor to keep track of every little announcement across the internets.

Just so everyone's clear, the barn was, once again, delayed because of design reasons. They said it looks less like a barn now and more like an old military testing site. This was apparently such a big change that they wanted to work on it a little more.

They're taking advice on the matter.

p8t3fpi.png

It was a silly movement unsupported by the majority of the community. The barn was there, but it just wasn't on the same quality level as the rest of the game. I'm happy they decided to not include it.

2. Start out with sounding rockets and other early 20th century rocket science experiments and tech.

Actually that's a very good idea I'm looking forward to.

In my space program I want to start from the scratch, from sounding rockets, crawling to the skies bit by bit.

They seriously need more tiers. This #omgkillthebarn crap is pushing a smoother upgrade path back.. GG!~

Thank god. Keep that trailer park full of terrible memes out of my space simulator game.

Er, I guess you didn't read today's devnotes about the literal trailerpark they've scribbled up to replace it with~