agises

[1.4] Targetron (continued-bis-wathever) 1.6.1 2017/08/05

Current version should work in 1.4, poke here or in github if don't. (I've done some quick tests, but something can go wrong...)

Salud.

Hey, could you fix it so that a player can select Targetron not to be seen in Stock Window? I use Blizzy Toolbar and the new Toolbar Controller https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/169509-141-toolbar-controller-for-modders/

It would be useful to select between Stock Toolbar or Blizzys. Thanks!

Edited by therealcrow999

@agises For someone who has never used this mod and a original release thread which link is broken I wonder what this mod actually does since this information is missing from the OT.

Do I want this?

1 hour ago, Aeroboi said:

@agises For someone who has never used this mod and a original release thread which link is broken I wonder what this mod actually does since this information is missing from the OT.

Do I want this?

It lets you target or jump to any object shown in the list.

12 minutes ago, Tacombel said:

It lets you target or jump to any object shown in the list.

Thanks :)  Seems especially handy for multi vessel operations so I definitely consider this one for some of my installs.

How about adding the option to also select celestial bodies as targets?

Actually the only mod with a neat target selector is KER - but as long as KER is not fixed (there is a open PR waiting) and leaking memory and lowering fps with many readouts - I switched to BasicOrbits and BasicDeltaV.

So far, so good, but I miss a convenient way of selecting targets. And planets can be targets. Map view? Duh...

And btw, demanding official 1.5.x compatibility :D