Oldest members?

Higgi91

Same reason why any of us who registered before a certain point in 2012 weren't: we registered before the last date of the database backup that they restored the forums from.

As far as I can remember the forum crash wiped out almost all accounts created from around mid October 2012 to April 2013.

edit: For anyone interested I had a look and the last account created before the wipe was jeroenhoi98 on the 19th of October 2012. The first account created after the wipe was Arestris on the 18th April 2013.

Edited by Pursuedtank

As far as I can remember the forum crash wiped out almost all accounts created from around mid October 2012 to April 2013.

edit: For anyone interested I had a look and the last account created before the wipe was jeroenhoi98 on the 19th of October 2012. The first account created after the wipe was Arestris on the 18th April 2013.

Correct, I joined around December of 2012 and the forum wipe reset me to April of 2013. I'm by no means one of the older folks, but I've been here a while. Picked up the game around 0.16 and really started playing around 0.18 (which is when I also joined the forums).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.