P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Ok, first impressions on the M31.

1. It doesn't boost out NEARLY fast enough. You watch videos or GIFs of MLRSs and its a rush of noise and smoke as the rockets leave. The current M31 seems to sorta float out of the launcher before gathering speed.

2. GPS works well, haven't conducted extensive testing to test maximum range, non-line of sight, etc...

3. Definitely needs secondary spotting vehicle, will benefit from persistent GPS marking introduced in 9.5

4. Haven't tested explosive power against vehicles, but it seems adequate against space center

Explosive power against vehicles is more than adequate, does great against my over-armored (so useless) tank

QUICK EDIT: For some reason the M31 bounced off of the armor plating????

Edited by MatsSanders

Hey guys I'm doing my best to get this update released tonight but this is without a doubt the biggest update I have ever done and I'm currently in the midst of college life and unforeseen circumstances may cause a delay. Currently I'm posting this while waiting for my laundry to finish actually. Most of the hard work is done but creating 14 models is difficult if you want to remain social. Anyway I will do my best but this update may take until the 31st at the latest (hinges on math homework).

Hey guys I'm doing my best to get this update released tonight but this is without a doubt the biggest update I have ever done and I'm currently in the midst of college life and unforeseen circumstances may cause a delay. Currently I'm posting this while waiting for my laundry to finish actually. Most of the hard work is done but creating 14 models is difficult if you want to remain social. Anyway I will do my best but this update may take until the 31st at the latest (hinges on math homework).

As a fellow college student, I can absolutely empathize. Release whenever you can, no worries

I am aware there are a few texture issues on some missiles notably the R-77 and Kh-35 but honestly I need a break before I can fix it. Please don't expect the U.S. To send their response to the heightened Russian threat for a time. Boats are rather slow after all (I'm aware they are not really).

I am aware there are a few texture issues on some missiles notably the R-77 and Kh-35 but honestly I need a break before I can fix it. Please don't expect the U.S. To send their response to the heightened Russian threat for a time. Boats are rather slow after all (I'm aware they are not really).

Dude, don't even worry about it. They're pretty as hell, and I'd say a few of them would give Baha reason to work on his. I do have one question though, for the KH-38, how the hell does it work?

The Kh-38 right, I forgot to set that up properly... The idea is for it to be heat seeking but I need to greatly increase its off bore sight ability and tweak the heat threshold so it targets regular parts and not just engines if I can't make that work I'll convert it to be GPS guided

dont know if anyone else encounter this problem, but one of this mod missile caused graphic instability to my game, and after I delete it the game with this mod now works fine

in case you want to know rocket folder is "KH-29"

this mod is great, missiles looks very good!

dont know if anyone else encounter this problem, but one of this mod missile caused graphic instability to my game, and after I delete it the game with this mod now works fine

in case you want to know rocket folder is "KH-29"

this mod is great, missiles looks very good!

The kh-29 has a visual bug in the editor that I have no idea the orgin of but I have not seen any issues

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.