P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Then maybe russian KAB series?

http://www.ausairpower.net/XIMG/KAB-GBU-1.png

I was looking at those awhile back before I was very good with blender and was frightened off. I feel confident I can make them now thank you for bringing them up. I think ill do a Paveway eauivalent KAB500 and A JADAM equivalent KAB 1500 maybe an unguided iron bomb version too

Iron bombs guided bombs cruise missiles "wire guided" (i'm totally faking it but it kind of works) missiles IE TOW turret thing of my own design. Heaps of fixes chinese heavy artillery german and russian surface to air missiles mortar carriage? A New russian tactical ballistic missile anf maybe more... I torture myself haha

- - - Updated - - -

In addition im going to split the folder structure to have seperate weapon packs. Probabaly USA and Russia and other. All will be in one download but can be installed independently there are just so many parts they flood the list if I learn how to make a part catagory tab I will make a PEW one instead. Also strela to complement javelin

- - - Updated - - -

Also I WILL make the next three suggested weapons IF they meet these criteria:

A. they do not conflict with other BDA add-ons

B. They are still in use by atleast one modern military

C. They are non nuclear

D. They are well enough documented for me to find reference images

E. They have a place in my pack IE conplement other existing weapons as a di or tricotomy (maybe thats a word) or provide new function

Lastly one per person... Im looking at you thatdude253

Done so far

3M-54 Klub cruise missile

KAB-500SE GPS guided bomb

KAB-500L Laser guided bomb

KAB-1500SE GPS Guided bomb

KAB-1500L Laser guided bomb

Was almost done now needs to be totally replaced due to my own stupidity and stubbornness

Kh-22 long range rocket cruise missile

Will finish by today hopefully

FAB-500 unguided bomb

Mk. 83 GPS guided bomb (mini-JDAM essentially)

More in the works for later

personally, i find it more interesting to design your own bodies with plates, etc, to give your tanks more individuality in shape, aesthetic and capabilities. one problem i found with Never enough Dakka's tank bodies was that they had no internal space for your own ammo, etc, and all the tanks looked like very similar variations of the same tank.

personally, i find it more interesting to design your own bodies with plates, etc, to give your tanks more individuality in shape, aesthetic and capabilities. one problem i found with Never enough Dakka's tank bodies was that they had no internal space for your own ammo, etc, and all the tanks looked like very similar variations of the same tank.

I completely agree, its only fun if you get to create the shape and such.

Heyyy, just because I have lots of ideas....actually, yeah, that's totally fair.

If your looking at MANPADs at all, check out the british Starstreak laser guided MANPAD

Wouldent that be KANPADS? Im going to hold off on kerbal handheald weapons as that is the domain of BDAFPS

How about a 9A4172 Vikhr (9K121)

Russian Hellfire equivalent. If you're still doing some Russian weapons that is.

Since I already have the ataka ill pass

- - - Updated - - -

Once the GBU-15 and AGM-130 are done I'm going to make an Iskander-M a Moskit a KH-22 a BUK missile not sure which yet a LFK-NG a VADS turret to compliment the tunguska a TOW turret and an AMOS mortar turret

Well, that's true, but for those "target" enemies that are simply there to shoot at they are great. Low part cound beats anything else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.