P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Events have transpired and I will not be returning to KSP modding for awhile. When 1.1 comes out I will try to find the time to update but my future content plans are on hold. I'm sorry just a lot going on these days for me both good and bad. I will come back but will probably not be very active on the forum.

You've contributed so much to the community. Looking forward to your coming back.

So i am a bit confused about the weaponry

R73 can turn better and have a longer range than aim9 in rl

R27 should use the name R27T, cause russia have 2 version. R27R - radar SARH and R27T Thermal/Heat Seeking.

P-800 is an antiship missile with GPS path finding and targeting with an active/passive radar homing seeker

9M96E2 is bigger than PAC3

but after all its a pretty desent arsenal :P

[quote name='Generalstarwars333']Is there a version of this that works with BDArmory version 8.8.3? I'm just curious if I might be able to use this.

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Since BDA 9.9.1 doesn't like me and krakens without fail despite reinstalling ksp twice.[/QUOTE]
Look at previous versions in the Changelog on Kerbalstuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys its been awhile but I will be returning to ksp modding as soon as my finals are over (wish me luck). I am looking for a texturer to join the team I simply have almost no ability to texture and to be completely honest I feel embarased at the quality of much of PEW at this stage.

Its good to be back

Edited by LORDPrometheus

Yay, we missed you. i saw your comment on the BDA thread and i had to check here as well. do you have many plans for new parts or are you just going to play with the new part types of BDA and release what you feel like? because i feel like the new missile turret module is perfect for the RIM 116 launcher.

15 hours ago, Atatra said:

Yay, we missed you. i saw your comment on the BDA thread and i had to check here as well. do you have many plans for new parts or are you just going to play with the new part types of BDA and release what you feel like? because i feel like the new missile turret module is perfect for the RIM 116 launcher.

i had some almost release ready parts before my hiatus so i should be able to roll those out in a week or two. and when i saw the missile turret my first thought was Grad

maybe I have plans for a Klub with launcher already. for the future i want to focus on quality not quantity and when i get this... not naming that so easily. well your clue is non superpower third gen MBT. after that i have the stuff i have mostly done already and some new ideas. I leave for my home in the frozen north(ern US) this Friday in theory i will begin working this weekend. actually i was doing some modeling on that secret tank today to distract myself from finals stress. and ill tell you this if i can make the recoil animation as epic as i hope i can its gunna be good

All right as promised I'll give C.A.L back to you.

[Moderator removed defunct website link]

As soon as you merge that into your own, tell me and I'll delete this. Version numbers followed your own so there's no problem I guess

Edited by James Kerman
link removed

8 hours ago, Acea said:

All right as promised I'll give C.A.L back to you.

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1265/C.A.L++%20%28Community%20Ammunition%20Library%20for%20BDArmory%29

As soon as you merge that into your own, tell me and I'll delete this. Version numbers followed your own so there's no problem I guess

Sounds perfect thank you very much for maintaining it in my absence

also between the work BahamutoD and harpwner are doing i should be able to make some more creative weapons in the future as well. once again though If anyone could help me out as a texturer or can point me to some good gimp texture tutorials i would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to get photoshop but it is just not financially viable at this time. coloring and decals are fine but some more in depth info on layers a good way to make rivets and some better info on specular and normal maps would be fantastic.

and once again thank you for all the support

Edited by LORDPrometheus

15 hours ago, LORDPrometheus said:

maybe I have plans for a Klub with launcher already. for the future i want to focus on quality not quantity and when i get this... not naming that so easily. well your clue is non superpower third gen MBT. after that i have the stuff i have mostly done already and some new ideas. I leave for my home in the frozen north(ern US) this Friday in theory i will begin working this weekend. actually i was doing some modeling on that secret tank today to distract myself from finals stress. and ill tell you this if i can make the recoil animation as epic as i hope i can its gunna be good

Non-super power MBT you say. So, like, Turkey's Altay, Japan's Type 10, maybe India's Arjun?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.