P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

It is great to see so much happening with this mod, and congratulations on your studies and internship!

I see one thing in your Dev log, I guess it is just a typo - you have the FAB / KAB weights in pounds, they are supposed to be in kilograms. So e.g. a FAB-500 is around 500kg (~1100lbs).

Edited by MarvinCZ
typo

Will you eventually add missile exhaust prefabs? They look very good, would be nice if they were used.
Here's a short tutorial on how to do it: 

Edited by sashan

• 3 weeks later...
On May 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM, LORDPrometheus said:

finished the model of the MICA-EM today i would have done more but it was my sister's birthday and we have a 13 eek old puppy that demands quite a bit of attention

does this mod support 1.1.2 yet if not thats ok i understand that we all have lives 

On 5/17/2016 at 5:15 PM, dark jam said:

does this mod support 1.1.2 yet if not thats ok i understand that we all have lives 

I'm starting my job tomorrow so i am rushing to get as much as i can done however i am holding my work to new and higher standards as of late so progress has slowed somewhat. The good news is that with most of my day on a schedule its easy for me to schedule the rest of my life, modding included.

On May 23, 2016 at 6:20 PM, LORDPrometheus said:

I'm starting my job tomorrow so i am rushing to get as much as i can done however i am holding my work to new and higher standards as of late so progress has slowed somewhat. The good news is that with most of my day on a schedule its easy for me to schedule the rest of my life, modding included.

Awesome great, now to see if an update comes out before the next "weekly patch" for ksp

Edited by dark jam

10 hours ago, andreasblom said:

One addition to that

the model includes smoke launchers on the turret

will we be able to use them?

unfortunately each turret object can only fire one weapon, multiple barrels are fine but only one type of weapon. Now i can add attachment nodes to the smoke launcher mount point and make a small smoke launcher you can bolt on i suppose

1 hour ago, LORDPrometheus said:

unfortunately each turret object can only fire one weapon, multiple barrels are fine but only one type of weapon. Now i can add attachment nodes to the smoke launcher mount point and make a small smoke launcher you can bolt on i suppose

You can add a smoke launcher in the form of a countermeasure launcher. you just have to give it the transform in the model and then specify that transform in the .cfg in the countermeasure section. Let me know if that doesnt make sense. There is a tank turret in MTW that has a smoke launcher built into it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well its been a long time since I have been posting and I wish I has nore to report. I have spent this summer working 40 hour weeks and have made fairly little progress on this mod. SpannerMonkey has graciously volunteered to get it up and running again in the near future so that you guys have a working mod untill I get settled back into school and can return to modding in force. Admittedly this will probably be in the beginning of September but I will be back. I want to say thank you to everyone who kept up with this and didnt forget about me. Until next time take it easy!

Hi all, by the time you read this you'll know that for the near future I'll be looking after PEW, some may YAy and some may groan, but rest assured my only purpose is to keep things ticking along  and while BDA is being updated quite intensively right now(and things may change) it's best not to let good mods fall behind.

So I'm not 100% up to speed on any issues you're all having, if any, So if there are annoyances and irritations let me know, In a clear coherent fashion please (comments along the lines of "It's broken! Fix It!" are likely to earn a fish slap and minimal support)   As mentioned above my main role is to keep the mod alive and maintain compatibility, so new features are unlikely (unless LP's bundle of source files contains an abandoned or unfinished items) But fixes and sensible tweaks will be carried out as and when the need arises.

cheers all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.