P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

I've asked BAHA about radar vs IR tracking, and he basically said "maybe sometime in the future, depends." For now it could just have AGM guidance, then give it anti-radiation guidance later on

Technically yes that is certainly possible but Im going to have to put it on the back burner for now. Without a guidance system to make it unique it seems unnessesary with two stock AGMs and another 4 of my own. If there is a specific need for this weapon such as a YouTube series or other project I can put one together but for now I want to finish my project then add to it later. This isn't a no Just a hold on for a bit.

Progress update

Yesterday I finished the textures and unity packages for the AIM-27 R-37 GBU-57A and I rebuilt the BLU-82

Today I will attempt to get them all working properly and try to get a release out in the next few days once my armor pieces are also working.

Again, MY HEAVIEST SCARIEST BOMBER! The thing already holds pretty much that weight in Mk. 82's, it holds like 40 or so of em, I think she can handle a Blu-82 or 2 in place of em. I woulda been sad if it didn't have the power to level a kilometer and didn't weight several tons woulda killed my immersion as I bomb a bunch of homemade Jihadi trucks in the name of America! XD

Again, MY HEAVIEST SCARIEST BOMBER! The thing already holds pretty much that weight in Mk. 82's, it holds like 40 or so of em, I think she can handle a Blu-82 or 2 in place of em. I woulda been sad if it didn't have the power to level a kilometer and didn't weight several tons woulda killed my immersion as I bomb a bunch of homemade Jihadi trucks in the name of America! XD

im not sure why but the bombs are really hit or miss in terms of working at all. anyway guys R-6 is live and i made a new video for you showcasing all the weapons

The AIM-26 seems to detonate on launch for me, maybe I'm just running into it, or maybe there's a bug. Will do further testing

EDIT: I'm an idiot and was running into it before it could get anywhere. Question though, does it have a conventional explosion or a nuclear sized one that I simply wasn't getting?

Edited by Thatdude253

The AIM-26 seems to detonate on launch for me, maybe I'm just running into it, or maybe there's a bug. Will do further testing

EDIT: I'm an idiot and was running into it before it could get anywhere. Question though, does it have a conventional explosion or a nuclear sized one that I simply wasn't getting?

I can't scale or create a specific nuclear explosion i simply made it very big.

Tested out the new update today, apparently that bomber I mentioned was actually carrying around 65-75 Mk. 82's so I managed to stick 3 BLU-82's in it and fly it just as well if not better than with the other payload. I love overkill. Thank you for the amazing weapons pack, all of these things have found a use on one craft of mine or another. :P

Tested out the new update today, apparently that bomber I mentioned was actually carrying around 65-75 Mk. 82's so I managed to stick 3 BLU-82's in it and fly it just as well if not better than with the other payload. I love overkill. Thank you for the amazing weapons pack, all of these things have found a use on one craft of mine or another. :P

I'm glad you enjoy it

I know that the next release is a long time from now, but do you have any plans for it, and what is it going to encompass (part wise).

May I also recommend a 9K70 Iskander / SS-26 Stone?

Edited by Blu Drako

I imagine once the code for the armor panels is there, and the models have been made, that it will be comparatively easy to re-color the parts. That being said, I would assume we should wait for Lord Prometheus to get into his summer break before expecting large amounts of updates.

As I understand it, he recently got done with school for the time being or will soon, probably sleeping a lot

that's exactly what i am doing

I'm taking a break to sleep and play Witcher 3 i will be getting back into modeling soon but not too much more content just keeping the thread maintained mostly. if something breaks the weapons i will fix them

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.