P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Yeah, I've noticed the textures seem a little plain. Not a complaint really, I don't notice the textures too much when theres a missile charging up my tail pipe, but maybe up the textures once all the models are released and working?

Yeah, I've noticed the textures seem a little plain. Not a complaint really, I don't notice the textures too much when theres a missile charging up my tail pipe, but maybe up the textures once all the models are released and working?

As I mentioned Russian missiles are a bit dull so I'm going to get creative with them once I get the remaining models in game the 9M120 Ataka will stay the same since it looks much better though. That and I won't add too much to the R-77 since I already added the blue just cause

The American ones I think are better specifically the AIM-54 ground launched Harpoon and RIM-116

Also welcome to the Fourms

Do you have any plans for weapons after you are done with the ones your are currently working on?

Once the first package is complete I will be adding weapons by popular demand and throwing In others on occasion but I have no set plans at the moment. I don't want to oversaturate at the weapons catalog. My next project is actually going to be armor panels and perhaps some land based missile countermeasures for tanks to complemet PrototypeTheta's Never Enuff Dakka

Nice! And hey, when it comes to detailing, extraneous ........ lines of unreadable text always look good. And ground based countermeasures would be awesome. I recently asked Baha about some kind of constant passive jammer, but we'll see.

Release 5 is live!

As before make sure to delete all old files before updating! I'm serious if your missiles don't look right this is the problem

be careful with the P-800 and please report any bugs/ things that need to be changed to me ASAP

release 6 should be good for tomorrow (maybe)

hey LordPrometheus, i was curious of you think it would be theoretically possible to create a torpedo that could work using the cruise missile guidance to set cruise altitude to below the water? i think a torpedo would be very interesting to use, and i'm curious about your thoughts on this.

hey LordPrometheus, i was curious of you think it would be theoretically possible to create a torpedo that could work using the cruise missile guidance to set cruise altitude to below the water? i think a torpedo would be very interesting to use, and i'm curious about your thoughts on this.

no since water counts as a solid object to missiles BahamutoD would have to make a new system for them and with boats a rarity that's unlikely

This has been some great work so far! Really, its quite impressive. While of course the textures could admittedly use some work, the models are simplistic and great!

10/10 would war again. :D

On a side note, I voted for stock, cause that allows a bit more flexibility instead of just recreating real world tanks and such. But that's just my two cents.

Alright guys sorry about the two week hiatus I had personal business to take care of and honestly needed a break after two weeks of nothing but modding. I intend to finalize the release pack in the next few days and begin on the armor panels. On that end I'm going to keep it simple with some dedicated armor parts based off of the stock structural panels with new textures but I also intend to add some triangular plates and some .5m by 1m armor designed to look like ERA bricks. However it will NOT function as ERA since I have no idea how in the world I would get that to work. Any other parts will be made on user request. I will also start a dedicated thread to my maintenance of Spanner's Boomsticks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.