There is something very wrong with Valentina...

ShadowZone

That seems to be a fairly common bug with ragdoll physics. Ever play Fallout 3? Occasionally some of the baddies you killed would go nuts like that. Except worse. And they'd persist until the cell reset itself.

ETA Video:

Edited by Sidereus

Guys, all kerbals do that. They've always done that.

I have screenshots somewhere of a kerbal reentering really fast and turning into a green noodle monster kraken thing. (seriously this kerbal was probably at least 7-8 meters wide from stretching)

Jeb has done this tto.

Valentina isn't THE Kraken, she's being ATTACKED BY the Kraken.

even better, the kraken is manifesting inside of her and it's visible through her kraken like appearance. :P

There needs to be a legit video about this. Some CSI stuff. but you call it KSI, Kraken Scene Investigation.

That's not that bad though.

The first time I loaded up 1.0; and did my first launch ever with the Flea and mk1 pod... I EVA'd val, she went kerthunk against the pod when getting out. I climbed down the pod (nothing on the bottom of the pod). On land, and she died; for no reason. Said she impacted kerbin. Good thing I didn't have reverts disabled; or the first EVA would have been her last.

The kerthunk when EVAing is unnerving to say the least.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.