KSP 1.6.1 Cryogenic Engines [0.6.4] 
Last Updated January 17, 2019 This modest part pack is designed to provide some new rocket engines that run on Liquid Hydrogen and Oxidizer. There are six models provided, two in each of the 1.25, 2.5 and 3.75m sizes. These engines have better fuel efficiency than the KSP stock engines, up to 455s, but beware! They're more expensive and produce less thrust per unit weight. In addition, liquid hydrogen is less dense than liquid fuel, so for the same Delta-V, you will need more tank volume. To store your liquid hydrogen fuels, I've provided ModuleManager/B9PartSwitch configs that allow you to change the contents of stock tanks between LF/O, LH2/O, LF, O and LH2. These should work with most mod tanks, but no promises. However, Liquid Hydrogen is very temperamental and without the proper storage it will slowly evaporate ("boil off"). Therefore, I provide special cryogenic tanks bundled with the mod, that use a small amount of Electric Charge to stop the evaporation. This mod is designed to synergize well with Kerbal Atomics, and with the various Near Future Technologies mods I make. It is also fully integrated into the Community Tech Tree. Full Screenshot Gallery Frequently Asked Questions Q: CKAN Support Questions?
A: Talk to CKAN folks, CKAN is not supported. Q: RealFuels support?
A: See answer above. Q: Oxidizer isn't LOX, it's something else!
A: You are completely free to do whatever you like and change it  Q: How do I stop the engines from using LH2/O and use LF/O instead?
A: Install the CryoEnginesLFO patch in the Extras folder.  Licensing All code and cfgs are distributed under the MIT License All art assets (textures, models, animations) are distributed under an All Rights Reserved License. All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses. Download
Mirrors Primary (SpaceDock)
Secondary (CurseForge)
Tertiary (GitHub) Issue Tracking and Source Special Thanks  A big hand to Fraz86, who basically wrote the configs for fuel switching and balancing LH2 tanks :D. If you appreciate this project, please consider contributing to my caffeine addiction! I really appreciate it, and also helps justify this time sink to my wife , which results directly in more models.