RO - Saab's Misc. RO Parts - Progress

saabstory88

Greetings,

This is going to be the spot where I deposit the random RO based parts I am working on...

Current Projects: RFTS, Realistic Parts for "Stock"

Backburner: LR-87/91

The latest:

eBgkug3.png

HDYynpN.png

Edited by saabstory88
updates!

Awesome!! :)

Btw, sorry about the delay on your CMES pull--I don't feel qualified to review it myself, so it's waiting on Felger having time...

No problem. Its incomplete and a work in progress. Definitely need feedback and help patching over the current CMES mm configs. This project is really what I want to work on. Realism Overhaul deserves to be complete!

This is awesome! A while back, I attempted to start learning how to 3D model and create parts for KSP by attempting my own Thor for exactly the purpose you described. Unfortunately, it turned out horribly and school got in the way, so I couldn't continue, but I'm so glad that someone has finally started this. Props to you! :D

This is awesome! A while back, I attempted to start learning how to 3D model and create parts for KSP by attempting my own Thor for exactly the purpose you described. Unfortunately, it turned out horribly and school got in the way, so I couldn't continue, but I'm so glad that someone has finally started this. Props to you! :D

We'll see. I come from a land of architectural drafting. Unfortunately, drafting programs don't pay attention to normals and clean quads! I'll try my best :P

Looks good so far! I've got a suggestion, or side note: I could make the Atlas I -III main tanks, I will do those anyway for launchers pack, so you could use them here too. Are you interested? :)

If you're taking on the Atlas tanks then great! I'm not looking for duplication, just trying to fill in the gaps in the historical launchers. Basically, because FASA still contains composite parts and Kerbalized textures, this is more of an expansion pack for RO rather than something in its own right. For example, there's no need for a better RL-10 model, as FASA's model is great, so all that will be provided here are the Centaur tanks which haven't been addressed thus far in RO. That being said, at least for the Titan, I think that it's going to need its own set of engines because of FASA's tank butts. It'll give me chance to see if I'm clever enough to make the LR-91 turbopump thrust vectoring a thing :P

But yeah, by all means, go for it, I'll strike it from the list! Woo-hoo, history!

You might consider making an ro config for the component space shuttle. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

It's being worked on by others... always check the RO Github for the latest. Alternately, if you can find a way to get a hold of ChrisPBacon82, he's got something custom which seems to work for him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.