What was your favorite version?

MrWalrus123

What was your favorite version?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite version?

0.90.0 was my favorite version. Not that I don't love 1.0, in fact, it is still the best version by far!

But 0.90.0 had the old aero model, and I do miss its exploits and quirks, though this one is far the better.

Voted '0.16-0.20'. The development of KSP in this 'period' could be described as Shock-and-Awe, with the implementation of many new planets and the phenomenom docking ... ! It was fantastic; many nail-biting attempts to dock two ships and fly the whole combination to this odd waterworld in orbit of a green gas giant, where a number of kerbals would end up in the drink and floated there for several years.

i voted for 21-23.5 mostly because i started in 21 (or was it 20? idk, but there was a 2 in there...), and also because career-mode is kindof lackluster for me, i miss the challenge of getting all the science from all the biomes...

All of them!! (except maybe 0.90.0, it ran really badly for me). Seriously though, I have loved every version of KSP since 0.15 when I started, very hard to pick a fav. 1.0 is so far very good, sure it has issues, but the ride isn't over yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.