Thermometer - v1.0.11

rreeggkk

Pretty happy with this but it seems that without Blizzy's Toolbar installed it's throwing exceptions on startup and occasionally throughout gameplay (like when switching into VAB). I can send logs but it should be easy to reproduce. Is this something you might clean up? I love that it optionally supports Toolbar btw...I just don't like errors in my logs. :-)

• 1 month later...

dont work for me... copy all in Gamedate directory and check the toolbar and its fine. click on a part with mouse rightclick and i see just two labels "temperature" and "Max Temperature" but nothing more, no numbers and no values... i have also the last modulemannager 2.6.6... can somebody help me???

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if this addon is still being maintained, but if it is, the owner might want to add an additional display for part skin temperature/max temperature. Right now it looks a bit weird during atmospheric re-entry since it's displaying internal part temperature, which doesn't rise nearly as rapidly as the skin temperature.

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.