Jump to content

[1.9+] ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.7 (19 October 2019)


Recommended Posts

EDIT: This may have been caused by some other mod that conflicts with MFI. I don't think it's MFI itself. I'm going to figure out what mod that is and remove it. But until then, I'll keep this post here just to log what's going on.

 

FYI, I'm on 1.1.2 64bit KSP and this mod bugs my KSP, where my vessel would hover over the KSC runway and not move, when I launch it. And when I hit the first stage, it'll just fall over. This bug went away when I uninstalled this mod. (Notice the rear wheels)

fG4EhWFl.jpg

Edited by Tortoise
Link to post
Share on other sites

And anyway since you sig is " proudly have never used mechjeb before." I am afraid I will have to proudly not help.

Edited by sarbian
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sarbian said:

And anyway since you sig is " proudly have never used mechjeb before." I am afraid I will have to proudly not help.

If you are (for some reason) offended by my signature, it's nothing against your mod. Your probably one of the greatest mods developed for KSP. But I think it'd be a great achievement to have played KSP for a long time and have never used autopilot. That's why my signature is there. I'd prefer to keep it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

So I may have a bug report for you @sarbian (although it looks like you just released a new version, so that may fix it). It involves the planet pack Other Worlds which adds a second Sun and surrounding planets to the game. While in Map View, I focused viewed every planet in the game, and every planet pertaining to that pack caused ModularFlightIntegrator to throw a wall of NRE's (see below, log here). My guess is, as mentioned, it's the issue of the second Sun, and the NRE's disappear as soon as I switch back to a planet that orbits Sol.

If this report belongs in the Other Worlds thread instead of here, let me know and I'll scurry on over there instead.

This is on Linux x64 with v1.1.13 for KSP 1.1.12.

Cheers.

 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at FlightIntegrator.ThermoPrecalculate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at FlightIntegrator.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

So I may have a bug report for you @sarbian (although it looks like you just released a new version, so that may fix it). It involves the planet pack Other Worlds which adds a second Sun and surrounding planets to the game. While in Map View, I focused viewed every planet in the game, and every planet pertaining to that pack caused ModularFlightIntegrator to throw a wall of NRE's (see below, log here). My guess is, as mentioned, it's the issue of the second Sun, and the NRE's disappear as soon as I switch back to a planet that orbits Sol.

If this report belongs in the Other Worlds thread instead of here, let me know and I'll scurry on over there instead.

Since the call generating the error is in stock I have a strong feeling the problem is not related to MFI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting spammed with this error in the log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux ()
    FlightIntegrator.ThermoPrecalculate ()
    FlightIntegrator.Update ()

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, John007qwe said:

Getting spammed with this error in the log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModularFI.ModularFlightIntegrator.CalculateSunBodyFlux ()
    FlightIntegrator.ThermoPrecalculate ()
    FlightIntegrator.Update ()

What version of MFI do you have installed?... Would it by chance be something OTHER than version 1.1.5.0? If you do NOT have v 1.1.5.0, perhaps it might help if you read the post right above yours?

Also have you noticed this in sarbian's signature?

---->  No logs => No support

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

What version of MFI do you have installed?... Would it by chance be something OTHER than version 1.1.5.0? If you do NOT have v 1.1.5.0, perhaps it might help if you read the post right above yours?

Looks like the issue was that ckan only updates to 1.1.3.0. I had to manually update to 1.1.5.0 through the command line.

19 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Also have you noticed this in sarbian's signature?

---->  No logs => No support

Might want to make that text a little bigger, I didn't even notice it lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

@sarbian:  Any idea which mods use this?  I'm having overheat-on-physics-load explosions from drills and ISRUs, and the logs implicate FlightIntegrator.

Then I looked in my Gamedatta folder and lo and behold, I find this mod in there, although I never knew of its existence until just now.  I didn't download it myself and I can't find it as part of some other mod, so I'm rather curious as to how I ended up with it and whether it's the root cause of my overheating problems.

Logs of the overheating issue:    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxs5cnxsixxrpmk/Pathfinder Overheating.zip?dl=0

Thanks.

Edited by Geschosskopf
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

@sarbian:  Any idea which mods use this?  I'm having overheat-on-physics-load explosions from drills and ISRUs, and the logs implicate FlightIntegrator.

Then I looked in my Gamedatta folder and lo and behold, I find this mod in there, although I never knew of its existence until just now.  I didn't download it myself and I can't find it as part of some other mod, so I'm rather curious as to how I ended up with it and whether it's the root cause of my overheating problems.

Logs of the overheating issue:    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxs5cnxsixxrpmk/Pathfinder Overheating.zip?dl=0

Thanks.

FAR also use it. 

I m not seeing anything wrong with MFI in that log...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...