[1.7.3] SPC-v0.19 | Spaceplane Corrections, stock part texture improvements and trim switching (8 September 17)

HafCoJoe

1 hour ago, doudou said:

wonderful job , as usual ! A CKAN  version is planned ?

I personally am not a fan of CKAN sorry :P - I won't be adding it to CKAN myself but if anyone else wants to I won't hold you back

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Jiraiyah said:

well, considering that all dependencies are updated to 1.2, this should work as it is am i wrong?

It should :) - I haven't had the time to test it myself though. Could you report back?

ok, the button and label shows up but

3be6e1afdafa4c0ea6d1d0d76292521b.png

as you can see current texture is not showing up, and hitting the button, nothing happens

although i never used this mod before, is that texture the only result? because looking at the folders of mod, each part has only one texture on them?

actually no, there are 5 textures on this part and it does not change !!!!

Edited by Jiraiyah

7 minutes ago, Jiraiyah said:

ok, the button and label shows up but

3be6e1afdafa4c0ea6d1d0d76292521b.png

as you can see current texture is not showing up, and hitting the button, nothing happens

although i never used this mod before, is that texture the only result? because looking at the folders of mod, each part has only one texture on them?

actually no, there are 5 textures on this part and it does not change !!!!

o-O odd... I don't know what to say sadly. It's got to be an issue with the plugin or a change in config format caused by the plugin. @RoverDude do you know anything about changes with fstextureswitch with the new firespitter plugin dll?

Just now, Jiraiyah said:

regarding fire spitter, i thought what rover dude has in his mods is the latest version?

Probably? I don't know for sure though. I'm also not sure where to download the plugin directly anymore since snjo isn't updating it officially. When I install SPC I just place the "Firespitter.dll" straight into GameData just like with ModuleManager.

2 minutes ago, Jiraiyah said:

well as much as i know, rover dude was the last person who said he was uploading it just to kick start stuff, and some of his mods in his repo is using it and bundled with the plugin so, you may want to try it

@Speadge linked the Firespitter release page: https://github.com/snjo/Firespitter/releases

Okay. I want to make sure you're using the correct version of Firespitter so go here, download firespitter, go into plugins and drag/drop "Firespitter.dll" into GameData right next to ModuleManager. I have no clue why it isn't working for you and I haven't had the time to test it myself so we're going in circles. I'll test it when I get home today.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, eberkain said:

The dropbox link doesn't work for me, anyone have a mirror for the download?

Hm :L - Sorry about that I cleaned out my dropbox folder Yesterday and it appears as though I accidentally deleted the download. I'll have to reupload it when I get home (About an hour and a half from now?). Great to hear this mod is still being used though :) the thread is usually pretty quiet.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.