[1.4.1] Glass Panes and Enclosures (GPE) v1.9.1

2001kraft

What next?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do next?

• More tube sizes!
    • Damage system!
    • Refurbish all config files and models!
    • Nothing; just keep fixing bugs, this mod is feature complete now!

• 2 weeks later...

Request:

A rewrite of the config files to 1.0x format. The current config files are ancient in structure and there's a lot missing.

Also a proper folder structure would be nice, so if you open the .zip, you see Gamedata\GlassPanes&Enclosures (or any name you like)\the rest of the folders

Request:

A rewrite of the config files to 1.0x format. The current config files are ancient in structure and there's a lot missing.

Also a proper folder structure would be nice, so if you open the .zip, you see Gamedata\GlassPanes&Enclosures (or any name you like)\the rest of the folders

I haven't re-done the config files to modern format due to the fact that I want this to be able to work on older versions as-well, don't know why but it does seem like a good idea to be backward-compatible.

The proper directory is what I'm currently working on. It will be released in v1.3, which is the upcoming update to the mod. Thanks for your interest! :)

Hi. Try downloading v1.3, and drag the GlassThings folder into GameData. You should get flags and the parts, the parts will appear in the Structural tab.

Hope that helped.

EDIT: btw, if you have v1.2 or earlier installed, delete that.

Edited by 2001kraft

Hi. Try downloading v1.3, and drag the GlassThings folder into GameData. You should get flags and the parts, the parts will appear in the Structural tab.

Hope that helped.

EDIT: btw, if you have v1.2 or earlier installed, delete that.

Greetings,

I have the same problem as Science3002.

I've tried several times but parts simply don't show off.

Is there something else we need to try?

Thanks in advance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.