[1.4.1] Glass Panes and Enclosures (GPE) v1.9.1

2001kraft

What next?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do next?

• More tube sizes!
    • Damage system!
    • Refurbish all config files and models!
    • Nothing; just keep fixing bugs, this mod is feature complete now!

1 hour ago, Murican_Jeb said:

What exactly will the Damage System have?

The damage system will basically be glass shatter. So when you hit the glass too hard, the glass will break, and you'll be left with a frame and glass shards. It's complex, but with enough scripting, it's doable.

1 hour ago, 2001kraft said:

The damage system will basically be glass shatter. So when you hit the glass too hard, the glass will break, and you'll be left with a frame and glass shards. It's complex, but with enough scripting, it's doable.

Would it work with BD Armory?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Due to popular demand, the next update will contain multiple dome sizes; specifically, the small and medium domes. I am currently working out the logistics and sizes. There might be a redesign of this dome, since I do not like this model that much, as it seems to largely be useless for what I intended it to be.

• 4 weeks later...

I have made up my mind; there will be a redesign of the dome.

I am currently figuring out the new shape; most likely it will be a geodesic dome again. I am considering multiple options, though.

Multiple sizes will be included right away along with the redesign in the next update.

If you have any suggestions, let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy to see that you still take your time to update and improve this mod! I can`t really describe how much I love it haha It is great for building vehicles and spaceships/space stations with interiors :)

Here are some of my crafts using this mod :) 

Spoiler

YqgO4P2.png
ko17chj.png
PJtzY1y.png

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2017 at 6:55 PM, AdrianK. said:

I am happy to see that you still take your time to update and improve this mod! I can`t really describe how much I love it haha It is great for building vehicles and spaceships/space stations with interiors :)

Here are some of my crafts using this mod :) 

Hide contents

YqgO4P2.png
ko17chj.png
PJtzY1y.png

Im always watching

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible for you to make the glass panes have different versions that are toggled from the right click menu, those versions would consist of glass panes without frames on one side, two sides, three sides and frameless panes.

Edited by WereCat

On 6/2/2017 at 0:10 PM, WereCat said:

Would it be possible for you to make the glass panes have different versions that are toggled from the right click menu, those versions would consist of glass panes without frames on one side, two sides, three sides and frameless panes.

I am certain that that is possible and that genuinely sounds great. It will take me a while to get this to be complete but I'll see what I can do. I also am a noob at scripting but I'll figure it out in due time.

Suggestion noted and stashed :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.