PC Gamer 96/100 Review for KSP

Mr Shifty

Link to the review.

Occasionally, though, you'll be floating in space and the sun will emerge from behind Kerbin, or you'll catch the distant glint of another planet. At distance, the engine's lighting excels. In motion, KSP is fully able to sell the majesty and awe of space exploration.

It's a reminder: we did that. On the back of science, yearning and, yes, a nearly apocalyptic competition between two superpowers, we strapped people into giant combustible machines and shot them out of our planet. We did that, and it was amazing. Kerbal Space Program is . . . brilliant because it holds a mirror up to one of humanity's greatest achievements, and only does so when you have the greatest possible appreciation for the skill, dedication and courage involved. It's a rare and wonderful game, and deserves the strongest possible recommendation.

Yeah, that sums it up for me.

Edited by Mr Shifty

I think SQUAD's just won PC Gamer. I knew this was deserved, but to see it there speaks volumes.

In all seriousness, KSP knocks it out the park, and that sort of rating puts it up there among the greats.

So much for the "KSP will get killed in reviews" stuff. While there were legitimate concerns, I was SHOCKED how negative people were about the entire process of Squad pushing to 1.0.

So much for the "KSP will get killed in reviews" stuff. While there were legitimate concerns, I was SHOCKED how negative people were about the entire process of Squad pushing to 1.0.

Yes. All of that negativity was clearly bogus.

There's a thread for this already:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/118058-Media-feedback-reviews-on-KSP-1-0

- - - Updated - - -

Because two reviews is conclusive of anything. :rolleyes: