3 meters Nuclear Thermal Rocket

leucome

Euh .. Yes .

I think I will look at how to make plugin. To make a plugin to be able to slowly replenish fuel tank with planet atmosphere because any gas could be used as fuel with nuclear thermal rocket. The energy come from nuclear. So it could be used for round trip to other planet when other planet will be available ..

I also think about modeling a z pinch fusion thermal rocket but I am not sure how it will look so I still do research.

I made a quick rough model of how i think a z-pinch fusion rocket could look .. the ring are intended to recover energy to make enought electricity to drive de z-machine reactor .. So what they recover hum maybe heat or magnetic field or gama ray .. ho maybe they recover both. What do you think about this concept ?

I made a quick rough model of how i think a z-pinch fusion rocket could look .. the ring are intended to recover energy to make enought electricity to drive de z-machine reactor .. So what they recover hum maybe heat or magnetic field or gama ray .. ho maybe they recover both. What do you think about this concept ?

It looks awesome. DO IT.

• 2 months later...

They can recover electric energy with thermocouples ;)