Sign in to follow this  
Franklin

Can I/we get a full changelog for 1.0.1 and 1.0.2?

I feel like these patches were kind of snuck in. I have a general idea of what they addressed, but there's been no blog post, nor a [detailed] Steam news update, so I'm curious what the details are.

By digging, it appears the changelog missed that solar panels now have a temperature efficiency curve as well. I presume this means that hot solar panels don't provide as much charge per solar flux.

Only thing I found which wasn't mentioned in the notes was the Round-8 being moved out of the ion node on the tech tree.

They forgot to add to 1.0.1's changelog that the new temperature guage system appears to generate some memory leaks.

Aside from that and ruining the fun from SSTOs by adding even more drag, its a great update.....

im glad im backed up 1.0, 1.0.2 seems to have problems too on my pc

Edited by whaaw

By digging, it appears the changelog missed that solar panels now have a temperature efficiency curve as well. I presume this means that hot solar panels don't provide as much charge per solar flux.

Ah, that would explain it. I had an ox-stat producing 0.02e/s in the upper atmosphere. It seemed normal later (0.3/s) once I was in orbit..

im glad im backed up 1.0, 1.2 seems to have problems too on my pc

I wish I could download 1.2, I'm stuck on 1.0.2 for some reason~