[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

eheh it looks like KillAshley was more tired than me... will donwgrade until I have time to update. unforcenately yo waon't see a big update at least two waks. big exam.

i actually set the reference body properly, that was what you had them set to before i fixed them, please check the files i sent you when i finished them, i renamed it BaryCenter and set it as a constant across configs, Ganag-Kal was your name for it and broke the setting. Please check the files again, amarius

i actually set the reference body properly, that was what you had them set to before i fixed them, please check the files i sent you when i finished them, i renamed it BaryCenter and set it as a constant across configs, Ganag-Kal was your name for it and broke the setting. Please check the files again, amarius

alright alright

I know how you feel amarius1, I had to take a rather hard test to get into the early college - which is probably one of your best shots at getting farther into Aerospace engineering.

Also, does this work with Kopernicus 0.0.7?

Hello, amarius.

Remember me, the guy on reddit with the disappearing Titan analogue (the moon was named Terry)?

I'd like to make a suggestion; you could add some Kentaurs (orbiting outside the asteroid belt, but orbiting within Keelon's orbit) and Trans-Keelonean objects to your planet pack. I know it might make RAM explode with the force of dynamite, but I think it would be cool.

I was also wondering if you could also add a comet trail to Minmus, tenuous ring systems to Jool and Keelon, a Callisto analogue orbiting Jool (Bop and Pol would be very far satellites from Jool, the latter orbiting retrograde), and possibly some cherry-related phrase to the Red Minmus-looking thingy.

If I'm coming off as too demanding, I'm sorry.

Hello, amarius.

Remember me, the guy on reddit with the disappearing Titan analogue (the moon was named Terry)?

I'd like to make a suggestion; you could add some Kentaurs (orbiting outside the asteroid belt, but orbiting within Keelon's orbit) and Trans-Keelonean objects to your planet pack. I know it might make RAM explode with the force of dynamite, but I think it would be cool.

I was also wondering if you could also add a comet trail to Minmus, tenuous ring systems to Jool and Keelon, a Callisto analogue orbiting Jool (Bop and Pol would be very far satellites from Jool, the latter orbiting retrograde), and possibly some cherry-related phrase to the Red Minmus-looking thingy.

If I'm coming off as too demanding, I'm sorry.

no problem mate. as soon as I finish with all my learning .... (two weaks to go!!!!!) Il get working. Your ideas would probably be included in a separate expansion pack along with KopernicusClouds, a mod idea that adds clouds to all planets that you can only see from orbit. have a bad computer and can't run EVE? you can run kopernicus? than you will have clouds! cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

I know how you feel amarius1, I had to take a rather hard test to get into the early college - which is probably one of your best shots at getting farther into Aerospace engineering.

Also, does this work with Kopernicus 0.0.7?

Thank you, this should work with 0.0.8 since no major changes were made.

Also, the exam is comming fast and I only have one weak to go... than I'll have 2 life options depending on what hightschool I get: Aerospace Engeneering (or I would like something that includes 3d moddeling and structural simulations) or Architecture. Cheers!

no problem mate. as soon as I finish with all my learning .... (two weaks to go!!!!!) Il get working. Your ideas would probably be included in a separate expansion pack along with KopernicusClouds, a mod idea that adds clouds to all planets that you can only see from orbit. have a bad computer and can't run EVE? you can run kopernicus? than you will have clouds! cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, this should work with 0.0.8 since no major changes were made.

Also, the exam is comming fast and I only have one weak to go... than I'll have 2 life options depending on what hightschool I get: Aerospace Engeneering (or I would like something that includes 3d moddeling and structural simulations) or Architecture. Cheers!

Excelent job! Ai facut o treaba minunata! Ma bucur sa vad si romani implicati in KSP. Toate bune!

How well does this work with both outer planets mod and new horizons mod installed? Cause the first two work decently well together.

Well, it is compatible with New Horizonts but it becomes VERY cluttered and memory hungry when installed with OPM. Otherwwise it should work fine!

Hi everyone, just for quick awareness, I have tried KerbolPlus (as it is a great mod) yesterday and discovered that you need to replace the provided Kopernicus config and dll with the Kopernicus 0.1 vs, as the one included in the KerbolPlus is not working with 1.0.4 update.

It interfered with building upgrade function of KSP

0.1 https://github.com/BryceSchroeder/Kopernicus/releases/tag/beta-01

Hi everyone, just for quick awareness, I have tried KerbolPlus (as it is a great mod) yesterday and discovered that you need to replace the provided Kopernicus config and dll with the Kopernicus 0.1 vs, as the one included in the KerbolPlus is not working with 1.0.4 update.

It interfered with building upgrade function of KSP

0.1 https://github.com/BryceSchroeder/Kopernicus/releases/tag/beta-01

Don't wory. I'll release a smaller but still important update today including planet Kal orbiting in a barycenter with Ganag, bugfixes and mod compatibility patches. Aso, enhanced height maps and new parts including a static radiator inspired by Messenger for all your close solar opperations, and a modified gimballed variant of the huge boosters. The first thing I want to add in the future update after this one, is (re-ad) Calad, this time with intense blue ocean and white surface, all hidden under a thick haze. I have a prototype going, but the oceans are causing a lot of problems. Cheers!

Edited by amarius1

Update might not be coming today, because I decided that I should also add BIOMES!!! Also, we might have Eeloo moved around Sarvin because I am kinda angry because we yave to keep eeloo normal just because it would conflict with OPM, altrought it should be orbiting Sarvin because that's one of the original plans for the old gas planet 2, and respecting that, we can't let eeloo normal! Cheers. Peace out.

Update might not be coming today, because I decided that I should also add BIOMES!!! Also, we might have Eeloo moved around Sarvin because I am kinda angry because we yave to keep eeloo normal just because it would conflict with OPM, altrought it should be orbiting Sarvin because that's one of the original plans for the old gas planet 2, and respecting that, we can't let eeloo normal! Cheers. Peace out.

Sounds cool I am eagerly waiting for it :D

Hi all, I have a little issue with the altitude, most planets seem to have the altitude slightly negative once you touch the ground (a few hundred m) hence I can not land Kerbals on the planets, some planets like Faz (eve's second moon) I crush if I try to land regardless of how low my velocity is.

For instance I tried to land on Pergas just now, and with Mechjeb I realized that the "false" altitude is lower then the true altitude and once the "false" altitude reaches touchdown point the true altitude sinks to about -400 m give or take.

No issues with texture though but I believe it's not aligned with the true dimensions (depth especially) of the planet.

Does anyone else experience this ? I want to check where the problem may be, but didn't had much luck so far.

Hi all, I have a little issue with the altitude, most planets seem to have the altitude slightly negative once you touch the ground (a few hundred m) hence I can not land Kerbals on the planets, some planets like Faz (eve's second moon) I crush if I try to land regardless of how low my velocity is.

For instance I tried to land on Pergas just now, and with Mechjeb I realized that the "false" altitude is lower then the true altitude and once the "false" altitude reaches touchdown point the true altitude sinks to about -400 m give or take.

No issues with texture though but I believe it's not aligned with the true dimensions (depth especially) of the planet.

Does anyone else experience this ? I want to check where the problem may be, but didn't had much luck so far.

It is something that is planned. Just take a look at the Mun. In some rare places like realy deep craters it is possible to get negative altitude. Or the moholde.

It is something that is planned. Just take a look at the Mun. In some rare places like realy deep craters it is possible to get negative altitude. Or the moholde.

Thanks for your prompt replay, I didn't encounter issue like this in 1.0.2, frankly I started to hate the 1.0.4 update, as I never encountered so many bugs and issue in previous updates and ironically the 1.0.4 was intended as a bug fix.

Thanks for your prompt replay, I didn't encounter issue like this in 1.0.2, frankly I started to hate the 1.0.4 update, as I never encountered so many bugs and issue in previous updates and ironically the 1.0.4 was intended as a bug fix.

Annnn... Updated! :D

Howdy...finally installed K+ after eyeing it for a long time. With 2.3.5 installed on KSP 1.0.4, I noticed a couple of things:

Kal and Ganag orbit a phantom planet called "Barycenter". Is this intentional? I know they have a shared barycenter but it struck me as odd that it shows up as "Barycenter" rather than Kal/Ganag in the tracking station.

and Potatus has a huge seam from pole to pole. I don't know if this was an existing issue or if it's new, but since it's probably the coolest body I went to check it out immediately and noticed that it didn't look the way it did in the screenshots.

Thanks for the mod!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.