[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

This mod looks awesome, I installed it! I'm waiting for the next transfer window for a mission to Sarvin. Do you have a list of Delta-V requirements to get to each planet or moon? I also want to try making a Delta-V map from it, if you have the numbers.

Thank you! Well, I don't have a DeltaV map for it, but you can get the orbital numbers from the "Orbit" field from any body .cfg. Just dig trough the .cfgs and you'll find the necesary orbital paramiters included in them. Use notepad or notepad++. BTW, until you wait for a transfer window, I'll already have the bugfix out.

i just cant get it work, all the files are in there, game runs perfectly but the planets and new things arent there, i was playing 1.04 as i was supposed to, sandbox mode. there are nothing new, like mod doesnt exist.the game clearly loads its files, but it doesnt appear in gameplay. help?

i just cant get it work, all the files are in there, game runs perfectly but the planets and new things arent there, i was playing 1.04 as i was supposed to, sandbox mode. there are nothing new, like mod doesnt exist.the game clearly loads its files, but it doesnt appear in gameplay. help?

Yous should have these things in your GameData: Kopernicus; Kittopia Tech; Kerbol Plus; Module Manager. Be sure they are corectly placed in GameData!

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking about adding one of these planet mods, but am hung up between this one and Outer Planets .

Choose what you want!

Outer Planets ads awesome analogs to solar system bodies and has great mod compatibility but not much more.

Kerbol Plus is based on original SQUAD planet plans that got cancelled in favor of other futures. K+ has weak mod compatibility but ads more bodies than OPM. Also ads a volcano never added in any other mod and a working comet. Also unique. We have a barycenter dwarf planet system too!

- - - Updated - - -

Alright! I've completed the EVE clouds made by Agronarch. Looks awesome!

I am thinking about adding one of these planet mods, but am hung up between this one and Outer Planets .

I want them both, but CKAN does not allow me, so one of these days I'll do a manual install.

I want them both, but CKAN does not allow me, so one of these days I'll do a manual install.

K cooll! Also, try the new Kerbol Plus EVE confogs!

- - - Updated - - -

i think i know how to copy paste some files...

Just makin' sure... Please show me some screenies of your GameData.

Well, it is compatible with New Horizonts but it becomes VERY cluttered and memory hungry when installed with OPM. Otherwwise it should work fine!

I noticed that CKAN refuses to install OPM and K+ together.

I don't care much about memory hunger, I play on 64bit Linux so I can take it. :)

I noticed that CKAN refuses to install OPM and K+ together.

I don't care much about memory hunger, I play on 64bit Linux so I can take it. :)

Well, NEVER install this trough CKAN. This also uses a newer Kopernicus version than OPM. CKAN is weird.

Just makin' sure... Please show me some screenies of your GameData.

Ads_z.png

all files match up cant say what is really wrong, i tried re installing, deleting everything and using just this mod, using some parts of this mod, nothing works. Files are read each time i load the game, it just doesnt happen to be in game. as if the files werent there.

Edited by TheReaper

http://s4.postimg.org/pmfhp02e5/Ads_z.png

all files match up cant say what is really wrong, i tried re installing, deleting everything and using just this mod, using some parts of this mod, nothing works. Files are read each time i load the game, it just doesnt happen to be in game. as if the files werent there.

The Kooernicus API which this mod uses is not compatible with the Real Solar System API. Luckly, the RSS devs are already working on porting RSS on the primary, much better planet cration and modification API, Kopernicus.

This is entirely wrong. RSS already uses Kopernicus to alter the bodies. Could you please upload your output_log.txt and your Kopernicus/Logs/ folder? Forget that. Just remembered that RSS nukes the whole system and reintroduces the bodies from scratch. KerbolPlus is loaded before RSS so it's configurations are deleted before Kopernicus can load them.

Thank you! Also, ALL HAIL THOMAS, THE PROFESSIONAL MIND!

Any plans in the future to make S-(1-4) less generic?

S-1-4? I guess you're refeering at Keelon. Well, I am also reworking it's moons for the next update. For now we'll have a performance bugfix update in one or two.days.

I'm unable to get ksp to load with kp installed :/

Every time I load the game, it gets to the first planet (as I deleted dwarf planets it's calad) and tries to load the textures. Ksp then stops responding..

the only other mods I have installed are korpernicus and active texture manager, I removed new horizons as I thought it was conflicting, but it seems to crash without it.

any ideas on what to do?

I'm unable to get ksp to load with kp installed :/

Every time I load the game, it gets to the first planet (as I deleted dwarf planets it's calad) and tries to load the textures. Ksp then stops responding..

the only other mods I have installed are korpernicus and active texture manager, I removed new horizons as I thought it was conflicting, but it seems to crash without it.

any ideas on what to do?

Install Graphic Memory Monitor (http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92907) to monitor your in-game ram usage. If you get close to 4 GB the game crashes.

"Landed" on Faz as seen here: 3OEpNiw.png.

However, could not leave the vehicle as it was considered "under acceleration" as seen here: rtLt9qw.png.

Even though I'm landed and the surface velocity says 0 on the first image, on the 2nd, it states I'm "suborbital" at 27.2m/s.

Is this a known issue?

"Landed" on Faz as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/3OEpNiw.png.

However, could not leave the vehicle as it was considered "under acceleration" as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/rtLt9qw.png.

Even though I'm landed and the surface velocity says 0 on the first image, on the 2nd, it states I'm "suborbital" at 27.2m/s.

Is this a known issue?

Known issue... there's too few gravity so you are practicaly considered to move with the moons.

Known issue... there's too few gravity so you are practicaly considered to move with the moons.

There are bodies in the stock system with less gravity, such as Gilly. You can land on it without the same problem.

Keep up the great work though, I like it!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.