[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

So it seems like KillAshley has created a new, better version of Kerbol Plus. What should I do now? My plan is to rename this mod to "Kerbol Origins" and start a new thread after deleting this one, to mark th start of a new age for the mod. 90% of the mod has been so far replaced (in dev version). Release date of 2.4 is still on Christmas. Prepare.

;.;

Edited by amarius1
P.S. liked u Kerbol Plus, now you're someone else's "lover"... :(

So it seems like KillAshley has created a new, better version of Kerbol Plus. What should I do now? My plan is to rename this mod to "Kerbol Origins" and start a new thread after deleting this one, to mark th start of a new age for the mod. 90% of the mod has been so far replaced (in dev version). Release date of 2.4 is still on Christmas. Prepare.

;.;

Doesn't matter as Kerbol Plus Remade will be a better version of Kerbol Origins too.

Doesn't matter as Kerbol Plus Remade will be a better version of Kerbol Origins too.

Mmmm ok... :(

SO you do not want to be developer anymore... Right? BTW started revamping dwarf planets after making Fonso procedural using Vertex Planet. 5th iteration of Fonso so far.

I never said that, I just said: what does it matter if you rename the mod, KillAshley's mod will be better if you have the same planets

They aren't the same planets realy... Most of the 2.4 doesn't even match with what was before. Keelon still needs to get a new texture actualy...

They aren't the same planets realy... Most of the 2.4 doesn't even match with what was before. Keelon still needs to get a new texture actualy...

I am about to release GN 0.0.8, it has a patch for Kerbol Plus. should I wait for 2.4?

since you plan to overhaul so much I guess my patch will probably be broken once you release 2.4

I am about to release GN 0.0.8, it has a patch for Kerbol Plus. should I wait for 2.4?

since you plan to overhaul so much I guess my patch will probably be broken once you release 2.4

Keep it, since there still is a long time to 2.4. It will also be named Kerbol Origins since KillAshley made a remade copy of the pack. So much for the Kerbol Plus name :(

The clouds seem to work as advertised, so when it comes to EVE support I'm almost done.

Also, I'm still waiting on Dropbox. I've got my account set up and everything... Anyhow, should I balance the gravity and fix Keelon's atmosphere?

If you can PM me or amarius your emailadress, we can add you

Please...

BTW everyone I plan on putting this thread on hiatus, since Ashley (former dev) is making a planet pack derived from this. The current mod will be renamed to Kerbol Origins and will attain the spirit of the original SQUAD ideas the mod is based on. Cheers and expect a solid bug-free fully optimised release on Christmas. :(

Please...

BTW everyone I plan on putting this thread on hiatus, since Ashley (former dev) is making a planet pack derived from this. The current mod will be renamed to Kerbol Origins and will attain the spirit of the original SQUAD ideas the mod is based on. Cheers and expect a solid bug-free fully optimised release on Christmas. :(

With Dropbox keeping me up-to-date with the latest version, I am almost sure I can get all EVE functions to work before Christmas. You just keep working on fixing the issues while I'll get the clouds to work.

There are a few things I must ask and point out, however:

- Has Keelon's atmosphere been fixed?

- The config filepaths now use 'KerbalOrigins' instead of 'KerbolPlus', though the files are still located in the 'KerbolPlus' directory.

With Dropbox keeping me up-to-date with the latest version, I am almost sure I can get all EVE functions to work before Christmas. You just keep working on fixing the issues while I'll get the clouds to work.

There are a few things I must ask and point out, however:

- Has Keelon's atmosphere been fixed?

- The config filepaths now use 'KerbalOrigins' instead of 'KerbolPlus', though the files are still located in the 'KerbolPlus' directory.

I will fix Keelon's atmo, along with its terrain so it is proceduraly generated, when I do another pass around Keelon system development.

On my side the folder is renamed to Kerbol Origins, so I dunno what happened on your side... I migh need to reinvite you.

*THIS POST WILL BE COPIED INTO BOTH K+ THREADS*

I happened to notice, there is a small battle for quality and quantity between this mod and its counterpart. KillAshley, I thank you for taking over this mod, I did happen to notice the license violation from the original. What amarius1 did was wrong, and yet he still only maintains the mod for praise rather than make it more detailed.

Please, amarius1, there is no point of continuing the mod for your self after KillAshley took over it. KillAshley, keep up the good work!!!

*THIS POST WILL BE COPIED INTO BOTH K+ THREADS*

I happened to notice, there is a small battle for quality and quantity between this mod and its counterpart. KillAshley, I thank you for taking over this mod, I did happen to notice the license violation from the original. What amarius1 did was wrong, and yet he still only maintains the mod for praise rather than make it more detailed.

Please, amarius1, there is no point of continuing the mod for your self after KillAshley took over it. KillAshley, keep up the good work!!!

I'm developing this with the scope of recreating Nova's ideas. KillAshley will continue with his K+, but I'll continue this one as Kerbol Origins, a pack much closer to the original SQUAD ideas. I am not mentaining the mod for praise, but I released messy and slow updates because of my lack of time and resources. Please understand.

- - - Updated - - -

A MOD PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO ADD-ON DEVELOPMENT

Edited by amarius1

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Kangobuild said:

Would love the mod but the download for it @Kerbal Stuff won't load in the page saying there's in error

This mod is dead, there is a remade version linked in my signature that you can download. As for KerbalStuff, it has been shut down for good.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.