[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

ok guys here's what will be:

V.2.3.8

* Custom ground scatter on all planets.

* Bugfixes regarding strange behavior on planets.

* Updated .dds conversion leading to 25% faster loading times.

* Proper Kal barycenter.

V.2.4.0

* Full mod intergration.

* Delete Womp moon of Keelon and replace it with ringed oceanic moon Frej.

* Lava oceans on Frej that destroy your ship, blue atmosphere that doesn't let you see the surface, and red wide rings.

* Bugfixes and orbital tweaks.

* Better particle trails on Corolet. It will now have 2 trails.

* Improved terrain on all planets.

* Add huge blue crystal ground scatter on Faz, moon of Eve.

* Entirely procedural terrain on S asteroids.

When will it come out?

Dunno but the next one si half done and I just need to struggle finding time this vacation because I will be mostly out of town. Most of the things I've been working on now were made on a custom tablet code editor.

Okay, 3 things:

1, YAY 2 PARTICLE TRAILS ON COROLET!

2, YAY FAZ CRYSTAL GROUND SCATTER!

3, Procedural terrain?

Well, we may add procedural terrain on Faz and the captured asteroids around Sarvin in order to save memory (you no longer have to use 3 more textures for each of the 5 bodies).

Womp is one of the most distinctive bodies I've seen in KSP, not only in New Horizons but across a wide range of planet packs. Maybe it's a bit bland on the surface, I've not landed there, but from orbit it's striking. I think it would be a real shame to ditch it.

Could you make Fonso's atmosphere thicker? I'm pretty sure novasilisko said Fonso would have a fairly thick atmosphere but also with the very tall mountains. So it won't be too similar to Tekto from OPM but more unique from the other planets. If you can, small lakes could also be added

I love the effort put in to the planets texture and topography, can you guys make the stuck planets a little bit more realistic? Pretty please ... Thnx for the mod, it's epic!

Could you make Fonso's atmosphere thicker? I'm pretty sure novasilisko said Fonso would have a fairly thick atmosphere but also with the very tall mountains. So it won't be too similar to Tekto from OPM but more unique from the other planets. If you can, small lakes could also be added

I'll second this.

Womp is one of the most distinctive bodies I've seen in KSP, not only in New Horizons but across a wide range of planet packs. Maybe it's a bit bland on the surface, I've not landed there, but from orbit it's striking. I think it would be a real shame to ditch it.

I would like to hop on this bandwagon also. Womp looks amazing from orbit.

Also, for the record, the second moon of Eve was originally supposed to be gilly sized.

Edited by ThatOneBritishGuy...

I'll second this.

I would like to hop on this bandwagon also. Womp looks amazing from orbit.

Also, for the record, the second moon of Eve was originally supposed to be gilly sized.

Yes, we couldn't make Faz gilly sized because the terrain would have turned into spikes. It is possible trough.

The textures realy need some work, especialy Keelon's moons. I plan on making them a lot more unique.

Fonso's atmosphere will be changed. It will have rare lakes of liquid covered by ice sheet. If you sink you cannot activate engines cuz they're frozen.

I have KerbolPlus installed, but the most I've done was mapping Vix with ScanSat. From what I'm reading here, landing on the new planets and moons is kind of buggy, so I should wait for the next release, right? Is it ok that I've already interacted (so to say) with a mod-added body?

I have KerbolPlus installed, but the most I've done was mapping Vix with ScanSat. From what I'm reading here, landing on the new planets and moons is kind of buggy, so I should wait for the next release, right? Is it ok that I've already interacted (so to say) with a mod-added body?

It is alright as long as you let things in orbit.

Similar issue here, again with Pergas. I touched down, the craft stopped, but was still counted as "Flying Low". I was able to work around the problem by quicksaving, and editing the quicksave to set the affected craft as landed.

000_Toolbar K+PlanetShyne.cfg PFSystems

Asclepius K+Resources.cfg PlanetShine

DistantObject ModularFlightIntegrator PreciseNode

DMagicOrbitalScience ModuleManager.2.6.6.dll SCANsat

FerramAerospaceResearch ModuleManager.ConfigCache ScienceAlert

K+DistantObjectEnhancement.cfg ModuleManager.ConfigSHA Sigma

KerbalEngineer ModuleManager.Physics Squad

KerbolPlus ModuleManager.TechTree toolbar-settings.dat

KittopiaSpace New_Horizons Trans-Keptunian

Kopernicus OPM TriggerTech

Kopernicus is the version supplied with Kerbol Plus.

Just install it separately of any planet pack but OPM and it shoukd work. In the next major update, along with the lava ocean moon, we'll also have fully working biomes and science/career intergration.

It doesnt work for me for some reason... Do i have to place in the folder GameData the istalled folder named also GameData, or the inside it? I am quite noob with these things, it`s the first mod i installed you see...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.