[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

Dphy's tectonic cracks should roughly be about 7 of Roninpawn's helicarriers wide. Also, you know you can delete the systems you don't want, right? For example, just delete the KeelonSystem and DwarfPlanets folders located inside the Kerbal Plus folder if you are only interested in Sarvin. .dds conversion comming in the next update!

Would it be very difficult for one of the developers to add a link to this forum thread on the old Kerbol Plus v1.5.5 thread? Its not a big issue but can be annoying nonetheless to find this thread since it doesn't show up in a google search.

Also can't wait for the configs to be done :D

Also, I wrote a config that makes Eeloo orbit Sarvin like it was supposed to, but I had to boot Shayle out of the system to maintain sanity in the system.

Also, Fonso clouds going on fine-ish, opinion?

screenshot1950_zpsekudnikz.png

amarius1: I have landed a rover in Potatus' CryoVolcano! It took a while to get there using stock warp, but it was successful!

Would you like a picture with the rover at the landing site (I did it with Sandbox mode)?

amarius1: I have landed a rover in Potatus' CryoVolcano! It took a while to get there using stock warp, but it was successful!

Would you like a picture with the rover at the landing site (I did it with Sandbox mode)?

Yes. Post it.

I want to try this, but use a resized system. Any plans for a system resize config?

We will probably do that but we are focusing with getting basic things like biomes, science and mod support first. I may talk with someone to make a resized version trough...

BTW, resources are finished, a guy is working on EVE configs, I've finished the biomes for the Sarvin system and KillAshley has just polished them. I don't know what other additions he has but so far I've also implemented .dds textures and a moon called Kal that rotates in a barycenter with Ganag.

Another thing I've created is a working deadly lava moon, but Kopernicus developer Thomas told me to not tell anyone how did I do it.

- - - Updated - - -

I would recommend some uniqueness in the planets, they all seem too plain in shape, to broad in color.

Nice mod nonetheless.

Yeah, you're talking about most of the dwarf planets and Keelon's moons right? You are right, but if we would have crafted all the textures of absolutely all bodies, the mod would have been released in 10 months! But you can't say that the sarvin system is not unique or Kralaus' surface...

Edited by amarius1

If you are going to create a deadly lava moon, could you place it around a tidally locked planet that has lava lakes of its own?

That would be a very nice touch to the Kerbol System.

Also, could you add some asteroid moons that have atmospheres an lava lakes, It may be a bit of a stretch, but it would* work.

*may or may not destroy all laws of physics and logic*

I hate to ask for so much, but I haven't seen planets closer to the sun than Moho, and I feel as if such a planet would be a nice touch to the system.

If you are going to create a deadly lava moon, could you place it around a tidally locked planet that has lava lakes of its own?

That would be a very nice touch to the Kerbol System.

Also, could you add some asteroid moons that have atmospheres an lava lakes, It may be a bit of a stretch, but it would* work.

*may or may not destroy all laws of physics and logic*

I hate to ask for so much, but I haven't seen planets closer to the sun than Moho, and I feel as if such a planet would be a nice touch to the system.

Yeah, we may add scorched asteroids in th future ut it is not planned for now... The deadly ocean moon actualy works realy well, too bad I am not allowed to post configs ... It also rotates around Keelon, because I think that Keelon should be a hardcore players. Hardcore moons, hardcore atmo and gravity, hardcore temperatures... Sarvin is more of an exibition system where you come to get some sweet science and enjoy the gorgeous view. Crazy.

Update: one of keelon's moons has rings now.

Awesome! I may go to Keelon, but it took me so very long to get to Sarvin. Thankfully I have Kerbal Alarm Clock installed, so I can do other things while waiting. I have to tell you about the Rover I landed on Potatus - The coldest a part got on my craft was under -200 degrees. Yeah, you may want to move that lava moon closer to Keelon, as well as having an even larger moon farther out in Keelon's system. This give it reason to say that there are tidal forces and in turn tidal heating for the moon.

Maybe something about that could be in its description.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.