[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

I think he means that the highlight when you mouseover the buildings are not there, you can still enter the buildings, I've been encountering too. Doesn't seem to affect gameplay much so I din't mention it.

I think he means that the highlight when you mouseover the buildings are not there, you can still enter the buildings, I've been encountering too. Doesn't seem to affect gameplay much so I din't mention it.

I know what he meant. I have encountered soething like that (sometimes you have to mouseover higher than where the building is to get the highlight) but tought it is a bug only happening at me. (using OPENGL on 32bit windows that works wonky with only 2.7 ram limit).

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, added you in the crew as EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements config creator and tester.

Hey, Amarius1, What if Danny2462 did a review of this mod?

(That would be awesome, I hope he notices the almighty power of making planets and getting the Kraken to influence them.)

Also, is this compatible with Kopernicus 0.0.6 Alpha?

How unfortunate. I was hoping to try this out on my next career game. Oh well.

You know that you can install the mod manualy? do you? it's just drag'n drop! If you see GameData, merge it with the one in your ksp directory. If there are just folders, drag them in GameData.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Amarius1, What if Danny2462 did a review of this mod?

(That would be awesome, I hope he notices the almighty power of making planets and getting the Kraken to influence them.)

Also, is this compatible with Kopernicus 0.0.6 Alpha?

It would be nice. Also, Kopernicus 0.06 doesn't work in 1.0 so this mod uses an updated version, the latest up to date. also, expect lava oceans before next update!

So, does this mean that I can't use Kopernicus 0.0.6? I'm trying to create my own planet, and it's a gas giant - and it appears to me that it isn't showing up in the tracking station or anywhere.

So, does this mean that I can't use Kopernicus 0.0.6? I'm trying to create my own planet, and it's a gas giant - and it appears to me that it isn't showing up in the tracking station or anywhere.

Yep, you can't. If you wanna create planets in 1.0, you must use one of the newest dev versions, or use Kopernicus from New horizonts or Kerbol Plus. Don't use OPM's one since, from what I understand, it is a bit different from regular kopernicus. Also, if you want to make an atmospheric planet like a gas giant, you should get in touch with KillAshley. For the rest, I could help you.

Well, I am using the version that came with Kerbol Plus - I'll make a "terrestrial" planet for KSP and that will probably tell me if I did things correctly.

I will reply to tell you about the results.

Edit: none of my planets show up - is there a way to fix this?

Edited by Astrofox

Well, I am using the version that came with Kerbol Plus - I'll make a "terrestrial" planet for KSP and that will probably tell me if I did things correctly.

I will reply to tell you about the results.

Edit: none of my planets show up - is there a way to fix this?

Show mw your configs and folders and i will see what is wrong and maybe send you back a fixed version.

Okay, here you go!

Astro's Planets

Thank you for helping!

Also, must I send the original KerbolPlus configs and textures?

I'll see waht I can do...

Also, no, don't send them. You just nead the Kopernicus folder from Kerbol Plus

- - - Updated - - -

Hey dude I found your mistake: you are using Kittopia space to load planets. You should create them after how we did our planets. Just check our configs and folder placement, it should be preety easy to understand and clean to use as example. For example, for a basic planet, just use Ganag as model, to see how your config should look. Also, do not use Kittopia! We only used it to add that cryovolcano on Potatus and Corolet's comet. If you look in our confogs, the only things you should modify, are texture paths, name, flightGlobalsIndex, orbital caracteristics and deformity (sets how deforemd will your planet look and ot is under where you should specify height map texture path). You also nead a height map I suppose you have, but not used. If you want, I could help you with the textures!

BTW, create a new dev thread for your mod so we keep this discussion away from Kerbol Plus. Cheers and send me a link to the new thread! I'm right now improving the textures for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go. The improved color map. For a height map, just turn the normal to greyscale. Also, you can use the same greyscale normal for height.

Wg9RVhB

Edited by amarius1

Is this compatible with OPM?

It is compatible but it may become VEEEERY cluttered and your computer will scream from hight memory usage, since this pack is bigger than OPM (adds double the solar system's number of planets).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.