[WIP] Never Enuff Dakka:- A BDArmory expansion [Release 3]

Yes, ever heard of Flan's mod? Has about every damn tank going.

Sadly that KV-2 model was never released, I just know the guy who made it, but there is another KV-2 out there.

I haven't really played Minecraft in a while myself, and last time I did Flan's Mod the 2 ingame tanks were just retextures of the same model.

I haven't really played Minecraft in a while myself, and last time I did Flan's Mod the 2 ingame tanks were just retextures of the same model.

Yeah, we fired Flan as a modeller and made our own. There's also a tonne of 3rd party packs now.

I've noticed that the turrets sometimes do not respond to the BD Armory weapon selection or the Toggle Turret button, and whenever I turn the turret off it rattles. A lot. Dunno if this is just an isolated case. Anybody here experiencing the same problem?

Edit: seems like it's just the Challenger turret that does that a lot.

Edited by feriofukada

I've noticed that the turrets sometimes do not respond to the BD Armory weapon selection or the Toggle Turret button, and whenever I turn the turret off it rattles. A lot. Dunno if this is just an isolated case. Anybody here experiencing the same problem?

Edit: seems like it's just the Challenger turret that does that a lot.

I'm aware of the rattling, but can't work out what causes it, some turrets are fine, some rattle, and I can't work out why they are doing it.

Download link just sends me to an ad page after mediafire and never actually begins the file download. *glares over top of glasses*

Update: Got it to work. Now off to finally make a SheVa Nine... well... once I install TweakScale. xD

Edited by Kagame

Or the Gepard or Shilka maybe? A shilka would be ....ing terrifying to fly against. A leopard chassis would not go amiss either! And since I'm on a roll at the moment, a pre-loaded SAM turret such as the Russian SA-8 or the Euro Roland. Well, that's my roll for the time being. i could go on, but I don't want to throw too much stuff at you guys.

Follow up to that previous post, kind of not really. Does anybody know what kind of development we can be expecting for any boat mods? The oto melara and bofors naval guns would be perfect, as would prometheus' RIM-174 and RGM-84 for that development, and I wait for the day where I can have combat on the high seas of kerbin.

Proto, I have an awesome request for you, We need...... the Guntank turret --->http://i.imgur.com/F5tW1yf.jpg The SPAAG Gun from the Type-87

M113 chassis and M163 turret would be nice as well.

M163_VADS.JPEG

Not intended to be a gimme pig. I love your work, though. It helps me channel my inner Wargame: EE/ALB/RD into KSP.

Edited by General Rarity

Guntank is totally the coolest. Forged from the fires of hell, with only the greatest of Nippon Steel. A Swiss Design perfected with Japanese Enthusiasm.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up to that previous post, kind of not really. Does anybody know what kind of development we can be expecting for any boat mods? The oto melara and bofors naval guns would be perfect, as would prometheus' RIM-174 and RGM-84 for that development, and I wait for the day where I can have combat on the high seas of kerbin.

I've Tried to build proto a platform for his naval guns, sadly though im sort of scared because the most recent Land Platform i built for him (smooth and curvy tank one the Falcon is mounted on) is Damn near indestructible. and also if i got a boat working it wouldn't look the best or be the biggest. i don't have the hardware to support that much water physics. However i did make him a slightly unstable (only breaks the Time/Space Continuum if you smash it into anything) Land Battleship platform somewhat inspired by the ratte. i will look around for alternatives. but for now he wont be doing any naval guns for a while. hes mostly working on Flans mod stuff, and his own custom part pack.

M113 chassis and M163 turret would be nice as well.

Not intended to be a gimme pig. I love your work, though. It helps me channel my inner Wargame: EE/ALB/RD into KSP.

I never thought I'd see a fellow WG player on a different forum