[WIP] Never Enuff Dakka:- A BDArmory expansion [Release 3]

I'm just gonna leave this here for anyone to use

I've been farting around with the textures for awhile now and I've come up with these edits that make these weapons match stock parts a little better.

Bare in mind this is the work of someone just messing around and applying no real skill.

if anyone wants to use them go ahead, anyone has full permission to do whatever you want with these.

Download link:

http://www./download/x17w6f4vnakh7zn/Never+Enuff+sorta+stock-alike.zip

RGM8yyK.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here for anyone to use

I've been farting around with the textures for awhile now and I've come up with these edits that make these weapons match stock parts a little better.

Bare in mind this is the work of someone just messing around and applying no real skill.

if anyone wants to use them go ahead, anyone has full permission to do whatever you want with these.

Download link:

http://www./download/x17w6f4vnakh7zn/Never+Enuff+sorta+stock-alike.zip

http://i.imgur.com/RGM8yyK.jpg

Ooo, very nice. I'll be sure to use this.

I would like to make a particular request. The M60A2E1/E2 Starship. I'm not sure if the dual ammo (ATGM/HE shell) would be doable, but either way It'd be awesome

MBT-70 would also be nice... somewhat the same loadout as well. (152mm HEAT and ATGM) Or maybe the Kpz Keiler, same vehicle and all but with a 120mm gun.

3295907198_ab5748fede_z.jpg

but be sure to take your time on what you want to do, PT. :D

Not to be pushy or a ...., but any kind of schedule for when we might see some new stuff? My cold war battle scenarios are overflowing in my head and I need more cool .... to use than what I've whipped up on my own. That and I'm pure .... with blender and know nothing of the coding behind the scenes

Not to be pushy or a ...., but any kind of schedule for when we might see some new stuff? My cold war battle scenarios are overflowing in my head and I need more cool .... to use than what I've whipped up on my own. That and I'm pure .... with blender and know nothing of the coding behind the scenes

Hes currently working on finishing up University work, then he has a few things for Flansmod (Minecraft Mod) that he has to do first, he initially set up this pack so that he could fool around with BDarmoury,

He usually Makes parts for this mod when he has nothing else to do.

Thought i would drop in to say it for him, since hes probably asleep right now.

I've found a bit of a glitch - basically if you right click and toggle the scimitar turret, then toggle it again (deactivate it) then the turret turns off but simultaneously flips on its side (?) idk is there a fix for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nvm I think i had an old version sorry xD

Can you make the 127mm gun that is on the Arleigh Burke class destroyers? and maybe Phalanx AA that takes 20mm?

Phalanx CIWS already exists. Lord Prometheus rebooted the defunct Spanner's Boomsticks addon to BD Armory that had it. Check it out on the BD Armory forum main page