"What did the pirate say when he turned eighty?"

"Aye, matey..."

Read it out loud first....

EDIT: Praise Imgur! :D

"I hope the person who created the first pun died a horrible, horrible death."

"It would've had to be a pretty killer pun, though."

"NO."

Edited by Starwhip

I remember participating in a pun filled chain about lightning and electricity. I really brought the thunder, so to speak. It was positively beautiful, and all around an electrifying experience.

But hey, I'd better bolt. I'm currently working on a new piece with Michael and Seana, and I'd hate for our time to short out.

Well, see you in a flash!​

Did you guys read the article about how dentists are starting to use hypnosis and other non-pharmaceutical therapies as a replacement for anesthetics during tooth extraction. It's called "Trends in Dental Medication". Bah-dum, splash. I'm here every night folks.

I was wondering why the station was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

What do you call lights on a lunar rover? Moonbeams.

A hundred ton asteroid should not be taken lightly.

NASA rejected my suggestions that they should put satelites in higher orbits. I guess they didn't like my inclination.

Edited by MoffKalast

Plutonium and Helium walked into a bar ... Nobody in a 15 blocks radius survived.

Two scientists walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll have some H2O." The second says, "I'll have a glass of water too. Why did you say H2O? It's the end of the day and there's no need to talk about work." The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.

The favorite Kerbal chemical compound? BaOUm (Um being the element of confusion).

Why does climber never seem to get a mosquito bite? You can't cross a vector and a scalar.

There's 10 type of people on Earth: the ones who know binary, those who don't, those who thought this joke was in binary and the one expecting it to be in ternary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.