Pun-A-Thon

LadyAthena

I feel like this picture is going to erode the topic of the thread, but I think it just rocks. And if it causes friction between us, it's not my fault, you just couldn't take the pressure. Because you're full of schist. And frankly, while that's not gneiss (of quartz its not), but its true. But don't take me for granite, because I'm a geologist, and I'm out standing in my field.

Woah bro, is a mountain of puns really necessary? Sure, you may have struck gold, but every fault will be on your plate. It'll transform you, and diverge you from your objectivity. Just don't lose that bling about you. I know you mean well, though, and the sediment is appreciated.

But hey, why not something to drink? I've got quartz of my favorites here, as well as some cookies. But stay out of the rocky road! Those are mine!

What is happening to me...

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

After accepting an offer given for me to join my WWII themed school trip to Germany next year, today at the information night I realized I made the Reich decision. I did Na zi how much fun they were planning to make it. I'm Goering to love it!

Edited by ChrisSpace

• 10 months later...

"Yo, I can't see Shiite, it's too Sunni out here!"

"Dude, Kurd you not swear?"

"Nah I was just saying, can't see Muj from up here."

*Edit*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, wait, I saw something!"

"Seriously? Hajji do it with all this bright light dimming the view?"

Edited by Matuchkin

8 minutes ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

Damn bird is sick. Vet said it's chirpies, and it's untweetable.

My greyhound is going to be on TV this week, he's hoping to become a star...no, really, he's Sirius.

Thinking about get fast food, but it's a little Wendy today.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.