Pun-A-Thon

LadyAthena

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

born then
if not die [insert] daily every µsecond loop loop
go to school [insert eventually, replace school per other of your kinds that surround you]
learn alphabet(s) and language
insert very very very slowly

let simmer

don't use language, else you get lag fest on some internet place just for a few words from a random languages dictionnaries [in/out]

eventually reproduce or adopt some child .... 'sigh'

• 8 months later...

i sleep 30 minute then woke up and think hum let's put kagerui generic with an old 80's music

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmH_WCh68Q
sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

start video after the blank in the sound one

let simmer, enjoy eventually do the amv by yourself using whatever video sound mix editor and throw some you tube add top of it ... don't forget the i own nothing disclaimer

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
it's gigantic you're gonna see ... yup yup an idea floating in the air and then this, world first not world first ... i don't care, don't amv with stupid

Spoiler

it just say gmt + 2 3, and don't watch/pop up the news until +10 and figure out after + 80 +100 : | ... 

did i ever told you pain can flood the internet d(n)tmf ? ;,.

to fog fag fig ur IT oot

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
random stuff

Most of these are not mine, they are from the thread about the trumpet shaped spaceship. They are also useful for any band related conversation.

You know what, don't read these, read the thread: 

• You had an opportunity to make a decent ship, but you blew it.
  • You've got some brass, saying that.
  • Finally, someone noticed. I was beginning to wonder if anyone could reed.
  • Nah, I'm a trombone player. I'll let errors like that slide.
  • Please stop... these puns scaled too quickly.
  • You don't like puns? No problem, we'll just need more staff on the moderation team.
  • Noted.
  • I agree. Everyone's going to get into treble for this.
  • It almost seems like you can't Handel the situation.
  • Nice, but I bet with a bit of work I could trumpet.
  • Sadly, in space, nobody can hear you jam.
  • If the scaling continues, we'll hit A major catastrophe.
  • And then we'll B in treble.
  • I guess humor is not your forte.
  • My guess is pia-NO.
  • I wonder if the trumpet has good aero-DYNAMICS.
  • We should stop before he loses his tempo.
  • If I think of any more puns I'll be Bach.
  • Let's hope he doesn't get band for making all these puns.
  • Cello, everybody.
  • That comment is completely bassless.
  • Better cut it out or you'll get into treble.
  • He may be tooting his own horn here...
  • A small note to those who want to scale back the humor: Don't use that tone with us, and people who try to do their own flat humor are about as clef-er as the last pun I said. So if they want to give us major setbacks, what can they do? They can't get us in treble, and it's not like they have enough staff that care. Pff, retarde-s.
  • Just not measuring up, is it? Go take a minuet to consider and see if you can Handel it then.
  • Well I didn't mean to harp on about it. It was purely accidental: I didn't want to harm-ony one! I'm only A minor!
  • Oboe-y! This is gonna be fun!
  • I see you finally decided to enter the action, huh? Well, here's a small note: now that you are in concert with my plans, I will try my best to turn these puns up an extra step, I'm gonna whammy the hell out of you. It's time to pickup the pace.
  • I'd call this a good bassline for any instrument shaped craft.
  • If you'd crash this thing, you'd B-flat!
  • This thread's been a real trill.
  • "What have I begun?" The first measure.
  • We really need to scale back these jokes.
  • You can't wah me with that single measly pickup you had going on there. Quit fretting about the amount of puns we have here. We will only turn the volume up.
  • Look, guys, not to crash the party, but I think we need a rest from these puns.
  • I'll bet you baroque that thing tons of times before it finally flew.
  • ODEar. What has this thread become?
  • You need A sharp wit to make puns.
  • It's like a broken record.

This Time, Valhalla Came to Him

(Toronto) Yesterday morning, a man who does come from the land of the ice and snow, Matthew, was mauled by a black Boston Terrier: he climbed the stairway to heaven alright, but this time, it didn't come with a price tag. We have attempted to contact his parents to find out more about his previous actions, and found out the story was quite clear. He been' blind, or so we were told by his father, Bob, who also informed us that Matthew, dazed and confused, may have been denyin' it all along. A real heartbreaker. Legal action is bound to take place in the future, but as the appointed lawyer solemnly comments: "hey hey what can I do".

What do you do when a pun isn't very punny? You punt it, of course!

On 11/18/2016 at 12:03 AM, spacebrick3 said:

How much storage does the Earth have?

terra-byte!

I thought a "terra bite" is what you get when you fall down and skin your knee... after all, the ground sure can take a bite out you...

On 10/13/2017 at 8:40 PM, Ultimate Steve said:

Most of these are not mine, they are from the thread about the trumpet shaped spaceship. They are also useful for any band related conversation

I hate to tell you this but some of your puns were flat. A few were funny but they were apparently accidentals.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.